9. Baby mommy

10.02.19
"Jeonggukkie!" Taehyung called as he saw his close friend by his locker. Jeongguk turned towards him with a smile and greeted him with a hug.

"How was your weekend, bear?" The ravenette asked and watched as Taehyung's smile grew wider. "It was great. We went on a family trip!" He started, though his expression saddened before he continued.

"I mean, me, mom and noona went." Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed as he held the other's hand reassuringly.

"It'll get better, Taetae. Trust me." Taehyung smiled sadly as he hugged his friend again though his heart was racing at every touch from the other.

"Taehyung!" The blond turned, hearing a familiar voice calling him. Ha-eun walked up to the two and glanced from taehyung and Jeongguk who were standing fairly close to each other.

Taehyung noticed the frown on her face, making him realise what she was here for. He pretended that he needed something from his locker, pulling out a book and standing next to Ha-eun.

"Right, Ha-eun, this is Jeongguk. Jeongguk, this is Ha-eun." He smiled, though the smile was only a mask.

Jeongguk greeted the girl and shook her hand before turning his attention back to Taehyung, who suddenly found a big interest in the ground.

"Let's go watch a movie on Friday, bear!" The ravenette suggested enthusiastically. Taehyung smiled and was about to agree when he glanced at Ha-eun, who was looking rather sad.

"A-actually, I can't. I have plans..H-how about you bring Ha-eun? I'm sure she wouldn't mind, right Ha-eun?" Taehyung looked at Ha-eun with a smile as she nodded.

"I don't mind." She stated happily. The ravenette frowned, noticing how Taehyung looked very sad. He only nodded, as his full attention was on Taehyung.

"Bear? are you feeling alright?" He stepped closer to the smaller male and held his chin, making their eyes meet.

Taehyung's heart started pounding faster and his eyes widened.

"U-uh, I'm alright! Why wouldn't I be?" He smiled, though Jeongguk could clearly tell he was hiding something.

"Actually, I'll be late for class. I'll see you guys later!" Taehyung quickly excused himself and hurried away from the two, running into the closest restroom as his tears were on the edge of falling.

Jeongguk was about to follow him when an arm held him back.

"I'm sure he just really needed to pee. You have finance now right? So do I. Wanna walk together?" Ha-eun blushed when Jeongguk suddenly stared at her.

"Sure." He mumbled, looking towards where Taehyung had ran off too and being pulled towards their classroom by the girl.

2022

Taehyung woke up to the doorbell ringing. He struggled to get out of the comfortable bed but managed to nonetheless.

He lazily walked towards the door and opened it, but no one was there. He looked down and found a big bouquet of flowers. His eyes widened and he looked down both sides to the hall, but found no one.

With furrowed eyebrows, he picked up the bouquet and closed the door.

The flowers were gorgeous and when Taehyung smelled them, he smiled. Not only were they roses, they smell like his favourite scent to spray on flowers.

He noticed a note attached and when he read it he gasped and giggled softly.

'Beautiful flowers for my beautiful baby mommy.'