19. Anything for you

When they arrived, Taehyung still had no idea what they were doing there, but he just let Jeongguk lead the way, until they were in front of a big store. A very particular store.

"You still like Gucci, right?" Taehyung eyes widened and he nodded slowly. "Great. So get what ever you want." The blond gasped and turned to look directly at Jeongguk.

"Wait. Gguk, are you insane? What do you mean 'get what ever you want'!?" He stared with big eyes at the ravenette, who just smiled. "Come on." He grabbed his hand again and pulled the blond inside the store, where a woman greeted them with a bow.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon." She smiled and bowed to Taehyung as well, who was gaping at the store with wide, shiny eyes. He had always loved Gucci. It was his favourite brand, but it was expensive, and he didn't exactly find it a priority.

"I'd like you to show my boyfriend your best items, please." Taehyung's head snapped back to Jeongguk. "No...Ggukkie, it's too expensive. I don't want you to spend that kind of money on me. You've already paid for every date we've been on, which to remind you, has been many the last weeks."

Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head. "I want to spend my money on you, love. I'm a millionaire after all, and I want you to have everything you dream of."

Taehyung bit his lip to prevent a wide smile. His heart was fluttering like always. I already have everything I dream of. He took a step closer to Jeongguk and cupped his face. He pulled him in for a sweet kiss, taking the other by surprise, but he didn't mind at all.

"I love you." He whispered against his lips, seeing the ravenette's eyes at the sudden confession. Jeongguk hadn't expected it since Taehyung never expressed his feelings with words. Especially not those three words.

However, it brought a huge smile on his face as he connected their lips again. Taehyung smiled too and responded to the kiss equally as passionately.

They pulled away before it got heated, realising they're in a public area despite the store being closed off for other people. The workers were still there.

"I love you too." Taehyung smiled shyly and glanced towards the workers, who were obviously trying to act as if they didn't witness the make out that just happened.

The ravenette on the other hand, chuckled and turned Taehyung around, patting his ass to tell him to follow the lady. "Come on. Get something nice."

Taehyung turned his head and looked at him reluctantly but eventually smiled and happily followed the woman who started walking around and showing him some beautiful pieces.

"This is our newest, limited edition bag. The material is thicker and can sustain more than the older items. It's perfect size as it is both a practical and fit a surprising amount and it is also easy to style with numerous colours and patterns." The woman pointed out a bag that was inside a glass box.

Taehyung looked at it with awe as the woman explained. "It's stunning." The woman smiled. "Would you like to see how it feels in use?" She pulled out a key and unlocked the box, carefully grabbing the bag and handing it to Taehyung, who almost felt like he was doing something illegal.

His eyes shimmered as his hand brushed over the hard fabric. "how much is it?" He looked at the woman who chuckled shortly.

"Mr.Jeon instructed that we don't tell you the price and to just register it if you like it." Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked over at Jeongguk who seemed to be busy with his phone.

He narrowed his eyes. This man really won't back down.

"If you'd like, then we can leave it here for consideration and I can show you some of our clothing pieces. I'm sure we have many you'll like?"