"Then continue your work" Namjoon nods and follows Jungkook.

Jimin jog to Taehyung
"You met him before" Jimin who heard Jungkook, jogged to him to know more.

"It's nothing, Jimin"
"Yaah, Tell me now" Taehyung sighs and starts narrating the whole thing that happened in the reception.

"Mm what a serial scene, that Nam-gil stupid how dare he?, he came with someone to bully you" Jimin boiling in anger.

"Not a problem, now I can reject the marriage"

Jimin look at his friend suspiciously
"What?" Tae asked, seeing the suspicious look.

"Tell me honestly, you really not happy hearing the marriage news?" Jimin asked a difficult question.

"Honestly I was happy, at last I can share my happiness and sadness with someone without hesitation but it's fine. Life goes on" Tae sighs.

Tae left to work, Jimin also followed him
.
.
.
Jungkook sat on the chair, placing his legs on the table infront of him.

Jungkook sigh and look around, said "Boring"

Namjoon came inside the cabin "How about putting your legs on my head?" Namjoon sarcastically said seeing Jungkook legs on the table.

"Dad" Jungkook done with his dad's moody behavior.

"Yes I'm your dad, respect me, put your legs down" Namjoon vocal still stern.

"I was going to, why are you making a scene?, Firstly tell me why do you want me to return from Dubai" Jungkook asked, folding his hands against his chest.

"You know I'm aged, I need my son beside me" Namjoon's voice softened, he sat on the visitor chair.

"Try a better reason" Jungkook deadly replied, he knows his dad's tricks.

"Jungkook," Namjoon warned, at the Jungkook's tone.

"What Dad? I have plenty of work back there, still you keep forcing me to come here and for what just to tell me that you're old and all. You know what?, I can still see how ladies are eyeing you.. here you're saying you're aged" Jungkook busted out.

"When was the last time our house seemed decorated and happy?" Namjoon questioned.

"Why are you talking out of topic now?" Jungkook is getting irritated by now.

"Just tell me"

"I don't know," Jungkook uninterestedly said.

"Exactly you don't know because that was mine and your mother's marriage that too in our old house" Namjoon tries to drag the things rather than directly saying, because he knows his son will create a drama.

"So you want to marry again in our new house" Jungkook thinks the least possible thing.

"Jungkook, who's character do you really inherit?" Namjoon was tired of trying to make things easy but his son always used his stupid unfiltered mouth.

"You used to say I inherited your character" Jungkook again used his unfiltered words.

"Ashh this boy... You inherited my business knowledge but your other behaviors are like your grandfather" Namjoon rubs his forehead.

"Ohh Mom's father" Unseriously replying.

"Fine I will get straight to the point, I want you to get married" The room was silent for a moment.

Jungkook laughed out "Not possible"

"And why is that?" The Ceo asked.

"Simple,I don't like it" Jungkook said.