Chapter 53: cruel

Start from the beginning

Cen Baihe frowned: "How could this be?"

"I'm not quite sure. The scope of my work is not under the control of this area, and this matter is only a little bit of insider information," Cen Sange sighed, "You have a good talk with Qi Yan tomorrow, let him never impulse."

"I see." Cen Baihe stood up, "Drinking tea at night will cause insomnia. Drink less."

Brother Cen:...

As soon as Qi Yan got out of the elevator, he saw a few groups of black shadows squatting in front of his house, and he was so frightened that he almost retreated back into the elevator.

"Master Qi!"

This joyful shout made the voice-activated light above Qi Yan's head turn on. He found that there were two acquaintances in these groups of shadows. What was the name of one of them, Li Qiang or Wang Qiang?

"Master Qi, you are finally back!" At the moment when he saw Qi Yan appear, Xiang Qiang let out a big sigh of relief. He worried that if Qi Yan went to the Cen's house today, they would not see anyone.

Qi Yan glanced at the people behind Xiang Qiang and found that in addition to the people from the special team, there were two tall men following them. Qi Yan suspected that the two might be special soldiers. Suddenly there was such a big battle, and the third brother Cen reminded him during dinner tonight, Qi Yan roughly guessed the purpose of these people.

"Go ahead and talk," Qi Yan opened the door, turned on the light in the room, and let all these people enter the room.

"Let's talk, what happened." Qi Yan threw the bag in his hand onto the sofa, and looked at the few people with solemn expressions.

"Master Qi, this time the matter is important. The country and the organization hope you can extend a helping hand," Xiang Qiang handed the portfolio to Qi Yan. "The situation is getting more and more serious. If it is not resolved in time, it may lead to There is a greater disaster."

Qi Yan didn't talk nonsense with these people. He opened the portfolio, which contained several photos and several reports. The photos were various topographic maps of Wangxiang Town and the location of the incident. After reading one of the high-level encrypted files, Qi Yan didn't dare to channel: "Someone took the whole town as a sacrifice?"

"I'm not sure yet, but several masters have guessed like this," Xiang Qiang said in a low tone, "In addition...Master Wei has passed away."

No matter how bold Qi Yan was, he knew that this time it was not easy. He put the photos and documents in his portfolio, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart. In his memory, although Master Wei lacks an eye, he is a very kind person. Such a powerful master can't solve this problem. How many people can do it?

"How about Master Qian?" He remembered that Master Qian was an adviser to the special team. If something happens to Master Wei, Master Qian will probably be too lucky.

Sure enough, after he asked these words, Xiang Qiang's tone became even lower. He shook his head and said, "Master Qian is missing."

If you can't find the corpse, it is called disappearance, but everyone knows that in this case, Master Qian must have been more ill-fortuned.

"You tell me these things, so you don't worry that I won't go because I'm afraid?" Qi Yan returned the portfolio to Xiang Qiang, "I am a very life-saving person."

"I know, but we can't deceive you without knowing it," Xiang Qiang smiled bitterly, "We are public servants of the people, not fraudsters."

"I understand," Qi Yan stood up, "when will we leave?"