Chapter 36: benefactor

Start from the beginning

"Would you like this?" Cen Baihe noticed Qi Yan's eyes and pointed his finger at the dish in front of him. "Last time we went to eat, I saw you liked this very much, so I packed a portion today."

"Yes!" Seeing the food, Qi Yan gave up guessing about Liang Yun's mental journey.

Therefore, the two outsiders Qi Yan and Cen Baihe who enjoyed the meal most comfortably, the two brothers and sisters of the Liang family had less appetites than the two of them.

After eating, the four of them sat on the sofa drinking tea and digesting food. Qi Yan looked at Liang Yun and suddenly said, "Did your ex-boyfriend have an accident?"

Liang Yun's hand holding the tea trembled slightly. She raised her head to see her elder brother looking at her, and she suddenly felt the mixed flavors in her heart, as if she had knocked over a seasoning jar. She bit the corner of her lip and hesitated and said: "The police called just now and said that he was in a car accident and was seriously injured."

Liang Feng wanted his sister to leave him alone, but seeing his sister's expression, he didn't want to say something too ugly and embarrass her sister. But Liang Yun understood Liang Feng's expression, "Brother, don't worry, I won't look for him again, I just..."

It's just that I feel a little uncomfortable thinking that my eight-year relationship has come to an end like this.

"People have to learn to look forward," Qi Yan said, "I missed this eight-year relationship, and there are better people waiting for you. If you get together, you will get together, and if you don't get together, you won't get it. What a good result, you will have a good life in the future, but all this has nothing to do with your ex-boyfriend."

If others say such things, Liang Yun will only take it as comfort, but when Qi Yan speaks it, it will have a different meaning. She looks at Qi Yan's gaze as if she is looking forward to her own future: "Master Qi, you say Is it true?"

"Of course," Qi Yan smiled, "you are a good girl, and you will have a good future."

"Thank you." Liang Yun smiled and thanked, but she shed tears.

Liang Yunqiang's calmness finally took off the camouflage mask, but Liang Feng was relieved when he saw it. It is better to vent his emotions than to keep in his heart.

Cen Baihe filled Qi Yan with tea quietly, the expression on his face was calm from beginning to end.

"Brother, since you are not going to work today, please help me move." Liang Yun put down her teacup and glanced at the house nostalgicly, "Since there are no problems with this house, I can sell it with confidence."

"You don't want this house?" Liang Feng looked at his sister, trying to tell the truth from her expression.

"No more," Liang Yun shook her head: "If you want to break it, break it cleanly."

"Good." Liang Feng turned to look at Qi Yan and Cen Baihe, "Boss, Master Qi, look at..."

"You call a good moving company, tell me what you have to do, don't make yourself embarrassed," Cen Baihe glanced at the time, "I have something to do with Qi Yan, so go ahead."

Qi Yan looked at Cen Baihe suspiciously, what's the matter with them?

"Okay." Liang Feng sent the two away, and after calling the moving company, he accompanied Liang Yun to sit down on the sofa, "The apartment I bought for you just happened to be vacant, so you move all these things in. , Let's live there temporarily."

"Thank you brother," Liang Yun finally couldn't help her emotions for a long time, hugging Liang Feng and burst into tears. Liang Feng looked at the wronged sister, feeling pity and anger in his heart. It's okay if Zhou Wenhan is seriously injured and admitted to the hospital. If it is fake, he has a way to get him to the hospital.