Chapter 34: Squirting

Start from the beginning

When Liang Feng learned of this incident, he felt that it was really incredible. It was really surprising that the boss should be friends with a Feng Shui master.

Qi Yan smiled indifferently. When Liang Feng found him, he didn't say at all that he was Cen Wuye's assistant. Perhaps the other party has some scruples, so he deliberately concealed it, and he didn't care about this kind of thing. Now that Liang Feng brings up the old matter again, I am afraid that he is also worried that he will misunderstand him because of this matter.

Seeing that there was nothing unpleasant in Qi Yan's expression, Liang Feng was relieved in his heart. At the beginning, he deliberately concealed his identity because he was afraid of causing trouble to his boss. The boss is not ordinary, and there are many people in the capital who want to flatter him. If the boss is unwilling to see Master Qi, then he is the only one who offends him, and will not involve the boss.

"At that time, there was something improper, please forgive me for Master Qi." Liang Feng was a little grateful that this master Qi was not a person with a small belly, otherwise he was not very thoughtful in detail. These masters wanted to deal with him and moved. It's probably not too difficult.

Qi Yan continued to smile, waiting for Liang Feng to say his intention.

"Master Qi, I don't know if there are any ghosts in the world?" Liang Feng hesitated for a moment, and finally said what he had hidden in his heart. They are about to get married, but recently their wedding room has started to be haunted."

Qi Yan raised his eyebrows: "Have an abnormal incident happened at home?"

"There were women and children crying in the middle of the night, and when she went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, she found red blood stains on the bottom of the bathtub, and even ghosts appeared." Liang Feng wore melancholy on his face, "Now my sister-in-law is all day long. She was in a daze and didn't dare to live in the house she bought with her fiancé. The whole person became haggard a lot."

"Have they ever asked their neighbors, maybe there are women or children crying?" Qi Yan himself doesn't quite believe this. Many so-called ghosts only say that they are actually psychological factors caused by scary people.

When a person is alive, there is anger, and anger is the nemesis of unclean objects. It is unreasonable and always hits the human body. Only people who are about to die or are not angry enough to see abnormal aura objects.

Liang Feng shook his head: "I have asked, none of the other neighbors heard these strange noises."

"I don't know how Lingmei's body is?"

Hearing this irrelevant question, Liang Feng was taken aback for a moment and said: "It's good, I can eat, run and jump, but my appetite is a bit poor in the past two days."

"I understand," Qi Yan glanced at the time, "Is Lingmei free today? I have to go to her new house to see what's going on."

"She happened to ask for leave to rest at home today, so please ask Master Qi." Liang Feng bowed to Qi Yan. It was about his sister. He, the older brother, would inevitably be worried.

Qi Yan returned to the study and took a two-adult slap-sized box, and said to Liang Feng who was waiting for him in the living room, "Okay, then we will leave now."

Cen Baihe finished the meeting and said to the secretary: "Liang Feng asked for leave from the personnel department today?"

The secretary nodded and said, "It seems that something happened to Brother Liang's family, and Brother Liang needs to deal with it."

Cen Baihe didn't ask any more when he heard that. As the boss of the company, if something happened to his confidant's house, if he didn't even ask, it would be too chilling. "I understand. Record a copy and give it to me."