Chapter 32: fraud?

Zacznij od początku

After listening to what Qi Yan said, Cen Baihe was silent for two seconds strangely, trying to suppress the corners of his mouth that was about to rise: "It just happens to be lunch time, why don't we go to dinner together?"

Qi Yan looked at the Cen family a dozen steps behind him, "Are you not with your family?"

"They have other things to do, I won't be with them," Cen Baihe said lightly, "If I didn't meet you, I would have dinner alone at noon today."

"Okay," Qi Yan felt that as a friend, he couldn't just watch his friend alone. He slightly nodded towards Brother Cen and the group, and followed Cen Baihe out of the hospital lobby.

"Hey..." Brother Cen just watched the younger brother and Master Qi walk out of the hospital. The speed was so fast that he didn't even react. He still wanted to say hello to Master Qi.

"Didn't we say that we will go to dinner together at noon?"

"Leave him," Sister Cen thought very openly, "It's rare that Baihe would like to make friends, so don't worry about it." What's more, with Baihe's character, how can they intervene to change the decision?

Big Brother Cen remembered that his younger brother's body was getting better every day, and this Master Qi had real abilities, and there was a faint hope in his heart. Maybe Master Qi could really cure the younger brother?

Qi Yan got out of the car and looked at this antique-style building with a plaque with the words "Qianweiju" hanging on it. He sighed inwardly, it was a good word, flying dragon and phoenix, vigorous and powerful, it contained a trace. Reiki, I don't know which calligraphy master's calligraphy is.

The decoration of the store is also very particular. Qi Yan even saw that there were several authentic artifacts in it. The spiritual energy contained in these artifacts just formed a real dragon absorbing water and making money, making the store's customers come in like clouds and continue to make money.

"Cen Wuye, please here." The lobby manager saw Cen Baihe and walked up to Cen Baihe with a smile, "We learned that you are coming, we have specially reserved the best room for you, please go here. Please." He noticed that there was a young man next to Cen Baihe, but the young man was very face-to-face. He had never seen him before, so he smiled at him.

The other party smiled back at him, revealing two dimples looming, looking very gentle and pleasing.

The smile on the manager's face became more sincere, leading the two of them to walk in, introducing the pattern inside and the calligraphy and painting on the wall as they walked. Only then did Qi Yan know that the calligraphy and paintings hanging on the wall were all genuine masterpieces, not copy works.

Finally, the manager pushed open a carved wooden door, revealing the antique private room, even the dining table is a carved sandalwood table, he can faintly smell the scent of logs.

"Serve your signature dishes first," Cen Baihe took over the menu and handed it to Qi Yan, "Qianqian, what do you like to eat?"

"I have nothing to avoid," Qi Yan ordered a few samples and returned the menu to Cen Baihe. "As long as it is not too weird, you can accept it."

Cen Baihe ordered a few more desserts and vegetarian dishes. Qi Yan asked, "Can we finish eating so many dishes?"

"It's okay, the dishes here are delicious, but the quantity is small," Cen Baihe looked up at the manager, "right?"

"Yes, yes," the manager nodded hurriedly, "our dishes here are refined and flavorful, and the quantity is really not too big." Even if the quantity is large, Cen Wuye speaks, they can make it smaller.