Part 8 - Hogsmeet

Y/n's POV

Tomorrow is there a trip to Hogsmeet. And there's a formular your family has to sign before you can go, ofcourse have dad already signed mine. But Harry didn't got his signed so he can't come. It's really depressing that Harry can't come with us to Hogsmeet tomorrow. I just hope he finds a way he can. I walked down to potion. I'm excited to see how Draco are doing when his arm is....like it is. I hope he's okay.

"Hi y/n" a voice said behind me.

"Hey dray" I smiled as he ran up to me.

"Wanna come together to Hogsmeet tomorrow?" He asked. I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Ofcourse I will" I said smiling, I don't know why I was so excited and happy.

"You look more happy then you have done in a while" Draco said with a smile across his face.

"Yeah, I'm just excited for tomorrow" I said happily and draco laughed.

We walked together down to potion talking about tomorrow. I can't believe it's finally time to come to Hogsmeet. We sat down at a table and dad walked in, and began to tell us what to do. Then Draco raised his hand.

"Professor?" Draco said with a raised hand "Professor, I need help to cut these roots because of my arm..." Dad looked first at me but then looked away.

"Weasley cut Malfoys roots" dad said. I looked at Draco who sat with a smirk on his face.

"There's nothing wrong with your arm" Ron said irritated.

"Weasley, you heard Professor Snape" Draco said still smirking "cut my roots"

Ron began, but didn't look happy about it.

"You'll never change huh?" I asked.

"Nope" he said and winked "then you'll maybe not love me" I giggled and he kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"No flirting down there" Dad said down through the class, and I blushed and began to work.

Ron's work with the roots was really bad. He had only used time on his own roots.

"Professor, Weasley is destroying my roots" Draco said to dad.

"Weasley swap roots with Malfoy" dad said.

"But professor..." Ron started.

"Now!" He said.

Ron looked very unhappy but did it anyway. He had used fifteenth minutes on his roots.

"And Professor, I need to get these shriveled fingres peeled" Draco said.

"Potter, peel Malfoys shriveled fingres" Dad said without looking up.

Harry began without trying to complain.

"Happy your dad's favourite huh?" I asked draco.

"Yup, not bad to be actually" he said and smirked.

The lesson was done pretty fast, I think. But it's just...why are dad like that. I know he hate Harry but still. I wanna laugh and be really angry at the same time. I couldn't have it in my head so I just went to bed.

The next day I woke up early. I was too excited to think of anything else than what day it is. I'm so fucking happy. I can't wait to come to Hogsmeet. I walked out in the common room.

"Hey y/n" Hermione said and walked over to me "where was you last evening? We wanted to talk to you"

"I was really tired" I said and couldn't hide a big smile.

"Someone's in a good mood" Harry said as he walked over to us.

"Yeah" I said still smiling "what did you wanna tell me last evening?" I asked Hermione.

"Do you wanna go with me and Ron to Hogsmeet?" Hermione said.

"Sorry no" I said but I could still not hide my smile.

"Why" Ron asked, he came over to us as the same time as Harry. We began to walk out of the common room.

"I have another one I'll go to Hogsmeet with" I smiled.

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"Me" A voice behind us said "isn't it obvious?'

"Draco" I smiled.

"Hello love" he said smirking and gave me a hug.

"We'll go down to professor McGonagall so we can come to Hogsmeet, and se if Harry can come with us" Hermione said and her, Ron and Harry walked away.

"It might be really irritating not to come to Hogsmeet" Draco said smirking and teasing.

"You know he's my friend" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah" he said and kissed me.

We walked into the Great hall, I needed to talk to dad before I should go to Hogsmeet.

"Just wait here" I said to Draco and walked up to the professors table.

"Dad?" I asked.

"What sweetheart?" He asked me.

"You wanted to talk to me" I said.

"Yeah, come with me" he said and we walked to an corridor "so I want to tell you that Sirius Black has been founded not far from here"

"Ar-are you serious?" I said.

"He have done terrible things, DON'T try to find him, even if...Potter wants your help" he said.

"I- why should I go to find someone who's a murderer?" I asked.

"As I said, he have done terrible things" dad said and sighed "swear you won't"

"I swear" I said and gave dad a little smile "see you later" I said and walked away.

"See you y/n" he said.

I walked down and founded Draco and told him what dad just told me.

"He's founded not far from here?" He asked.

"But do you know what he have done?" I asked him.

"Kinda" he said and sighed "but I rather not tell you yet"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said and rolled my eyes "let's go Hogsmeet"

"Yeah let's go" He smiled.

When I talked to dad was there something in his eyes. Something hurt. I just can't find out what...and I'm a legmsy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Spicy part tomorrow ✨

Please vote and comment ❤️

Sorry for grammatical fails