Part 4 - Afterwards

Y/n's POV

I ran over to Harry. Why was he fainting? It didn't make any sense in my head. And why was the dementors on the train?

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked curious. He didn't answer, but then he began to move a bit.

"Wha-what happened?" Harry asked confused.

"You fainted" the new professor said. And gave everyone a piece of chocolate "eat, it'll make you feel better"

I took a bite. It made my body warm up, and I felt so much better.

"Y/n, right?" The new professor said.

"Yeah..." I said "how do you know my name? And what's your name?"

"I'm Professor Lupin" He said "and I think everyone knows who you are"

"Really?" I said "well okay"

"I want to ask you how long a time you could make a patronus and what you thought of"

"I could make a patrus since I was 7 years old" I said "but I...I really, you know...What I thought of wasn't...you know, happy" I sighed "it was...I was mostly thinking that I have done it before and I can do it again"

"Isn't there anything happy you can think of" He asked.

"Well my life haven't been you know...happy. So I think the happiest moments of my life is when there's peace and I have the trust that I can do somethin" I sighed "but the happiest moments are when I'm with Draco, you probably don't know who it is"

"Hmmm, you probably need some help" Professor Lupin said.

"Yeah, I have figured that out" I gave him a little smile "but they already tried"

"I'm going to find the train driver and see if everything is okay" Professor Lupin said "and Harry remember to eat your chokolade, there is no poison in it" he walked out and Harry began to eat his chocolate.

"What was that creatures" Harry asked.

"I don't know" Hermione said.

"Impossible" Ron said "if you don't know what they are no-one do"

"I do" I said and they looked at me "they are dementors"

"Impossible" Hermione said "because it's only full grown people who can get them away and it's only a few who can. So how could you do it when you was seven"

"I thought you didn't know what they are" I said and giggled.

"I didn't, but well I know what they are, but I didn't know how they look" Hermione said and blushed.

"Well" I said and sighed "when I was seven I found out that it's only a few who can make dementors go away, so I fought I would learn how to do it, and then dad learn me how to" I looked up "it was hard to learn and I was close to give up, but then I thought if the happiest moments are when you truly trust yourself then I just need to trust myself and then I can do it" I looked down "but I was scared that it wouldn't work, so I didn't do it. But then a dementor came to Hogwarts and it began to attack me so I tried and then it worked. I don't think dad have have been more proud of me then there, well he was really anxious that I would make it because I came into a coma but when I woke up he was all over the moon. But he wouldn't let me walk around alone so I even needed to come to his lesson. I learned a lot but I was so tired of everything" I sighed "I don't know why I'm the one to go through all this"

"I don't think you ever have told so much about yourself" Ron said and I giggled pushed him softly with my shoulder.

"But wow" Hermione said "how could you go through all that?"

"I don't know" I sighed "but that's my life"

Then the door opened and Draco, Crabbe and Goyle walked in. He looked over at Harry.

"Hey Pottah" he said "is it true you fainted, like you actually fainted"

"Go away" Ron said.

"Y/n why would you sit with them" Crabbe said.

"Why not with Draco? Or Pansy?" Goyle said.

"Because" I said "and Draco make your friends leave me alone, thanks"

"Yeah yeah" he said and rolled eyes "see you soon love"

"See ya"

He walked out.

"Have you seen his glow up" I said exited to Hermione

"Yeah yeah, but he haven't got a glow up in personality" she said and I rolled my eyes.

Then the train stopped and we took the wagons up to the castle.

"Why do you actually always sit with us?" Ron asked.

"Because your my best friends" I smiled "and it's possible that you three knows more about me that Draco, so...yeah" then the ekspression on my face changed.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked curious.

"I fucking just realized that dad a hundred percent will check if I'm okay when we're coming up to the school" I sighed "I'm happy he cares for me, but he don't need to check up on me"

"Y/n" Harry said "I after all you have been through it's making sense"

"Yeah yeah" I said.

The wagons stopped outside the castle and we walked in. Then I felt a hand grabbing my arm and I got dragged away. It was dad...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
It's happening again. Always. She's always right.

Remember to vote and comment ❤️

Sorry for grammatical fails