We already discussed this shit at last month's Alpha meeting with King Kano where Alpha Desmond decided to challenge me in front of the entire fucking room full of Alphas and Betas within the state.

Luckily, King Kano shut that shit down quick because I refused to budge on my land and even if I did want to sell it, I wouldn't sell it to that prick.

Alpha Desmond can kiss the shittiest part of my ass.

"I second that thought." - Gemini huffs a breath of frustration before laying back down.

Opening the door to the Conference Building, I see Enzo, Frederick and Ryker sitting on the right side of the table while Alpha Desmond, his Beta, Geo, another prick named Alpha Nate and his Beta, Sam sat on the left side of the table.

Growling my frustration, I walk to the head of the table and take a seat as I lock gazes with Alpha Desmond for the second unfortunate time in thirty days.

"So nice of you to join us, son." Frederick growls quietly as he looks across the table, I knew his anger wasn't aimed towards me so I wouldn't respond to it.

Instead I address the room.

"Alpha Desmond, Alpha Nate, Beta Geo, Beta Sam, what can we do for you?" I question, trying my best to be cordial despite the bullshit that Desmond tried the last time we were in the same room.

"I think we all know why I'm here." Alpha Desmond states as he pulls a piece of paper from his pocket before unfolding it and placing it on top of the table.

It was a map of the land between our territories.

Oh joy.

"Alpha Desmond, we already went over this at the Alpha meeting last month. King Kano specifically said not to give you this land." Ryker tells him, glaring his way and Alpha Desmond scoffs before looking at me.

"I need this land and your pack has done nothing with it," He growls as he aggressively points to the piece of paper. "My pack is expanding while yours is at a standstill, I would benefit from this land and I've offered more than double for it."

"Not happening," I shrug. "Just because your pack is expanding doesn't mean that mine isn't and my pack is currently the second largest in the state, if I sell my extra land than we might not be able to accommodate everyone in the future if need be."

"Oh come on, Titus-"

"Alpha Titus." Enzo interrupts as he glares at Alpha Nate who turns his lip up at him before addressing me properly.

"Alpha Titus," Nate tries again, however this time, with obvious sarcasm. "You're naive and most likely unfit to claim this much land if you're not going to use it. Just fucking sell it, both Alpha Desmond and myself need it to collaborate on a project."

"Oh somebody has a death wish, did Nate just call us naive and unfit?" - Gemini growls, now standing to his feet as he aggressively paces back and forth.

Shaking my head, I let out a frustrated breath to keep my rage as well as Gemini's in check. These two young punks have just taken over their father's packs one year ago while I'm the youngest Alpha and shifter in history to completely take over my pack at the age of sixteen and successfully build it into the sheer force that it is today.

It didn't matter what these fucks wanted my land for, I really didn't care at this point. That land was mine and the real reason why I wouldn't let it go is because that's where my Mother used to take me to garden with her.

My mom had almost an acre of land that she used to garden and her fruit trees and vegetable gardens would help serve all nearby packs if they were running low on food. She even helped the Kingdom with their harvesting and saved King Kano's ass a few times when he needed to feed the Kingdom wolves after times of war.