🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)

Start from the beginning

"Atleast when Jake comes back, our band will be back to normal.." Zander yawned, tiredly rubbing his eye afterwards. The evening had just passed, and nighttime was on the brink of arriving. It just so happens that Jake's flight landed at this time of day, so some of the band members were feeling a bit tired. Nonetheless, they brushed it off as they wanted to see their dear friend after so long.

Luke turned his head towards another friend of theirs who was with the band. A 17 year old teenage boy, who was nearly an adult soon, fiddled with his fingers and bit them occasionally. His emerald-green eyes were fixed on the entrance of the Terminal.

"How about you, Milo? Excited?" Luke asked the boy a question. He received an eagar nod and chuckle from him.

"Hell yeah I am! My big bro has come back! Why wouldn't I be excited?!" Milo exclaimed happily. Milly joined in on his laughter as they both shared a fist bump with one another.

The band had brought Jake's little brother Milo along with them to the airport. After all, the two of them were of kin, and Milo deserved to see his brother after two full months.

A lot of people around Milo could agree that with him being 17 years old now, his appearance resembled Jake's a lot. You could easily tell the two were related if you put them side by side. Milo yearned for his older brother to return. Things felt different and wrong when Jake wasn't there with him. Now that Milo is in high school, his weeks are becoming a bit more stressful with the amount of homework, assignments, and exams his teachers have been giving him. It is Jake who supports Milo through the process. He's the one who gives Milo all the motivation to keep trying and to not give up. Jake always tells his brother that putting in all the hard work and effort will be worth it in the end.

When Milo reminisced of these moments, it just made him miss Jake even more. He longed for him, and his unconditional brotherly love that he knew would never die out.

Milly groaned out loudly. Loud enough for the entire group to hear. They all glanced at her as the pink-haired devil sulked in her place.

"Oh my God, where is he?!" She complained, nearly jumping in a tantrum-like manner. "I can't take this 'butterflies in the stomach' feeling anymore! It's killing me..! Can Jake just come out already?! I can't handle the suspense..!"

"Wait a second..!" Sean suddenly blurted out, pointing towards the Terminal. "Is that him?!"

Hearing Sean's question, all heads were turned back towards the front doors, along with their eyes widened in surprise. A few gasps could be heard lowly as the automated doors heaved open, revealing whoever was behind it.

There, they saw a strawberry-blonde haired man with light hazel-coloured eyes walk out the Terminal, dark sunglasses resting on the top of his head. He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt that was tucked into his jeans that had some rips on them. An obsidian belt with a golden buckle was wrapped around his waist. His silver earrings glistened in the airport's white ceiling lights as he stepped out.

"Hey guys..!" He waved at his friends with a big smile forming on the corners of his lips. He pushed his luggage trolley in front of him that held his heavy suitcases.

"JAKE...!!" They all screamed out excitedly at the sight of the latter. This did gain some awareness from the other citizens that were scattered about the place but the group didn't care. Instead, they ran up towards Jake in a haste, their arms wide open to steal an embrace from him.

Before Jake could react, Hailey jumped onto him, her legs wrapped around his waist. She snuggled her face into his collarbone as she hugged him with much love.

"Awh, Hailey..!" Jake laughed out, holding onto his lovable girlfriend with both his hands. His palms rested themselves around her torso.

"Oh, Jake..! You're back..! You're finally back..!" Hailey cried, feeling her boyfriend return the hug she was giving him.