💋Goodnight Kisses💋

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content, but this one doesn't have as much as the other oneshots) Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

-Midnight-

Jake was in the living room, situated on his sofa with a notebook in hand. He was busy song-writing for a new piece that him and his band were working on at the moment. Hailey had worked on and wrote the first half of the song. Jake was now doing the second half. Then, after all that was done, Jake and Hailey would go through the song together and finally produce and finalize it with their band.

Jake yawned a little as he placed his pen down onto the notebook on his lap. Everything was coming together smoothly but he was a bit knackered. He rubbed his eyes a little before continuing on with his work.

Without even noticing, Jake's wife, Hailey, came up to him suddenly with a cup of tea in her grasp. Her left hand held the handle of the cup while her right palm was underneath. She placed a hand on his shoulder which caused Jake to look up, meeting eye contact with Hailey.

"Hi honey..I'm going to be heading to bed there. I made you a cup of tea." Hailey said with a soothing tone and a warm smile which could brighten anyone's day. Jake's cheeks started becoming a cherry red at Hailey's consideration. He smiled softly and took the cup of tea from her palms.

"Thank you Hails.." Jake replied back warmly with a beam.

"No problem Jakey.." Hailey responded with a smile. "Do you need any help? I can help you if you want." Hailey asked, placing her arms behind her back.

"Nah, I'm fine. Don't worry. You can head to bed. But thanks for the offer." Hailey nodded her head and said goodnight to her husband. Before walking off, Jake cleared his throat, causing Hailey to turn her head in confusion.

"Where's my goodnight kiss at, princess?" Jake questioned with a slight smirk. Hailey giggled at the question, rolling her eyes with a smile. She went up to him and hooked his face up to hers using his chin.

Leaning in, she slowly placed her lips onto Jake's. His lips were so soft against hers. The couple closed their eyes, deepening the kiss as their tongues, after a few seconds, interlocked with each other. They pulled apart for air and gazed into the other's eyes. Hailey blushed a little as she giggled shyly, looking off to the other side.

Jake on the other hand cupped her face and pulled her in for another kiss. His tongue tried to gain access into her mouth again to which Hailey allowed. Jake slowly started to gain dominance by going on top of Hailey, resting her back onto the sofa.

Low but soft moans escaped both their mouths as the kiss got more passionate. Jake soon broke the kiss off and soon made his way down to Hailey's neck, leaving a trail of kisses down until he almost reached her chest.

Hailey bit her lip in satisfaction and pleasure, moaning her husband's name out, holding onto him in the process. Jake's love language was physical touch which meant he liked to give or receive love through physical affection.

Jake lifted his head and pressed his lips against Hailey's for the third time. This one being a little peck before he smiled down at her. He then placed another kiss onto her forehead and locked his hand with hers.

"I better let the sleeping beauty get to bed." Jake said in amusement which caused Hailey to smirk, a little laugh following along. Jake got off her which allowed Hailey to sit up from the sofa. Jake kissed her cheek before Hailey rose up from the sofa, beaming at him.

"I'll join you soon, okay? I'll just finish one more paragraph.." Jake reassured his wife.

"Take your time, Jakey..I'll wait." Hailey replied back with a comforting look. "Goodnight hun." Hailey finished off, seeing Jake smile back at her.

"Goodnight Hails.." Jake said, grinning as he watched Hailey walk off into their bedroom and quietly close the door behind her.

-End-