🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)

Ships featured:
-Jake x Daisy (Jaisy)
-Sean x Daisy (Saisy)

~

Love.

Love can become hard.

Love can become confusing.

Love can become complicated.

Jake Sterling, never thought he would ever be in this sort of position before. He was feeling all kinds of emotions, and they were not good ones. He failed to understand what was going on with him. He thought maybe there was something wrong with him. Was he being selfish? Picky even?

It was the middle of fifth period, the subject being English. As the teacher talked and talked, spewing out bits of information here and there, Jake couldn't help but just zone out. He was losing all his focus. Something else was on his mind right now, and it has been staying there for a good while. Something had changed, and Jake knew it. Something about him was different. He wasn't feeling the same way as he did before.

Gentle taps against the table with his pencil could be heard being produced from him. Jake spaced out into the window, unable to think properly. English can wait. He just wanted to sort this out first. Maybe he can talk to his friends about it? His band perhaps? There was a lot of people Jake could go to.

"God, what is wrong with me? Why am I feeling this way? I should be happy. I mean, I've wanted to be with her for so many years, and now, I'm acting like this? Is that same spark not there anymore..? What is going on..?"

"Um, Jake..? Are you okay?" Jake was snapped out of his thoughts after hearing his name being mentioned. He whipped his head around, locking his chestnut-coloured eyes with soft, baby blue ones.

"What's wrong..? Are you alright? You've been..zoning out.." Jake chuckled in embarrassment after he heard the question, scratching his neck. Of course the person sitting next to him in class noticed his strange behaviour.

"Oh, Daisy! Yeah, don't worry babe. I'm okay..I'm just a bit tired, that's all.." He lied. That was just an excuse. However, Jake didn't want his girlfriend to worry.

"Are you sure? You know I'm here for you.." Daisy said softly, placing a palm onto his. Jake laughed, nodding his head. Nobody was able to put it into words on how sweet Daisy is.

"Of course! Don't worry about me! I'm only tired.." Jake replied, feeling Daisy squeeze his hand affectionately. She shot him a small smile.

"Whatever you say, honey.." Daisy continued to grin, slowly letting go of Jake's warm palm. She then diverted her attention back onto their teacher at the front of the classroom. Jake took notice of it, and decided that maybe he should do the same as well.

Daisy is Jake's beloved girlfriend. After finally confessing his feelings that he had kept bottled up for many years, Daisy accepted Jake's confession, much to both his delight and surprise. Since then, the two of them have been dating for over a year now.

Jake recollected of that moment. Words couldn't express how happy he was at the time. The girl whom he had loved and adored for many years actually felt the same way, and they got into a relationship. At the beginning of it, they were in the honeymoon period. They were constantly holding hands, being affectionate with one another, exchanging kisses, going on dates, the list was endless. Jake was..truly happy.

However, things have started to change within them. For Jake, his relationship with Daisy, doesn't feel the same anymore. It's like it had lost its spark. It wasn't Daisy's fault though. It's just for some reason, Jake didn't really feel that happy in it now.