🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)

Warning: This oneshot contains smut! (Content in which the characters engage in sexual intercourse. Please click away if you feel uncomfortable.)

~

The crazy hustle and bustle of the hurried passengers filled up the airport's atmosphere, with many of them pushing and brushing past others unwillingly to get to their terminal gate as quickly as possible so that they don't miss their flight. There were a lot of families who seemed to be going off on vacation in Rosemeadow's International Airport. It made the airport extremely busy today as it was packed with too many passengers to count. It was a bit overwhelming for some, while others may be used to it.

Hailey Austin, a nervous but also excited 23 year old, stood outside patiently in front of Terminal 1, which was the arrivals gate for the airport. She fidgeted in her spot as her eyes were fixed on the gate's front doors. She was currently awaiting on a very special someone to stride right out of the Terminal in all their glory. Hailey hadn't seen them in a good while, much to her sadness.

As Hailey continued to wait, four other close friends of hers stayed by her side as well. They were apart of her band 'The Music Freaks', and have been since they were all little kids. All of the bandmates have such a strong and emotional bond that nobody dared to break. They were truly a group that could never be split apart.

However, that had changed two months ago, when their dear friend, Jake Sterling, who served as their lead singer, travelled abroad for some important events that he deemed necessary to attend. Of course, his best friends respected his decision, and let him go, despite how upsetting it was for all of them. It was especially the case for Hailey, who wasn't able to bear the thought of her beloved boyfriend of many years leaving her.

Once Jake left, the band did not feel the same. Of course, Hailey took over as the lead singer for the time Jake was gone. Though, all the band members really missed him. They had wanted him back desperately, and it was at that point where they realised that they are not 'The Music Freaks' without the core 6. It was like they were an incomplete jigsaw puzzle that had a piece missing, which was Jake. Throughout the time period, Hailey, Zander, Milly, Luke, and Sean missed Jake dearly.

Fortunately for them all, Jake was finally coming back from his travels today. All five of them weren't able to fathom how excited they were. It had been so long since they had last seen Jake. Exactly two months. But now, Jake had landed in Rosemeadow a little while back, and they were all eagarly waiting for him to walk out of the Terminal's gate. They sure had a lot of hugs saved up for him.

"So, Hailey..?" Luke began, nudging the teal-haired girl's shoulder. "Ecstatic to see your boyfriend again after two months?"

Hailey shyly giggled at the question. "Oh, Luke. Of course I am! I missed Jake so much while he was gone. I will admit, I felt lonely without him these past two months. I'm just...thrilled beyond thrilled that my Jake is finally back..! It was so hard for me to say goodbye to him, knowing I wouldn't see him for a good while.."

Overhearing their conversation, their other good friend, Milly, joined in. "Thank God Jake is back! Things really were not the same without him!"

"I agree. I think it's a huge relief for all of us that Jake has returned. Any second now, and Jake will come out those doors to greet us.." Sean dug his hands into his pockets, smiling as he gazed at the front of the Terminal once more.

"I know..! I'm so excited!" Hailey clasped her hands together and nearly squealed. Zander grinned seeing his sister's excitement. He knew how much Hailey had moped whilst Jake wasn't in Rosemeadow. She missed him to death, and had been craving to see her boyfriend massively. Though Zander never admitted it to anyone, he would be lying if he said he hadn't missed Jake. At this point, Jake was like a brother to the purple-haired pianist.