💖Morning Affection💖

It was a gorgeous and sunny morning, as the bright sun spread its warmth across Rosemeadow, shining blissfully in the clear, blue sky. From the green, flowery fields, to the busy streets with many pedestrians roaming about, the list went on.

Hailey felt the sun and its rays hit against her closed eyes, causing her to rub them. She slowly opened her eyelids, gazing out the window that revealed the exposed sunlight. Hailey gently sat up against the bed board, stretching her arms.

Rubbing her eyes once again, she let out a little yawn, becoming more and more awake by the second. "God, what a night.." Hailey whispered to herself before turning her head towards the one sleeping next to her peacefully.

Hailey beamed at how cozy he looked. Oh, how much she adored him. How much she loved him. Jake Sterling, her beloved husband, was producing low snores. He was snuggled up pretty close to his wife, filled with comfort.

Hailey noticed her and Jake's wedding rings situated next to the other on their bedside table. Usually, Jake and Hailey took off their rings before going to bed. Hailey reached out to grab the ring that had Jake's name written in gold. That was hers. The ring that had Hailey's name written in gold belonged to Jake.

Taking it off the table, Hailey placed it on her finger, looking at it in admiration. She loved it so much, and she would hate for anything to happen to it. It was the same thing for Jake. I mean, it's their wedding rings. Their most precious possessions.

She stroked the gold, planting a tiny kiss on it afterwards, her eyes not leaving Jake's name which was carved onto it. A few seconds went by before Hailey turned her attention towards the time, glancing at the clock. It showed her that it was half eight in the morning.

Slowly, Hailey pushed herself up near Jake's body, shaking him carefully. "C'mon, babe. You gotta wake up.." She said softly, pressing a kiss onto his cheek. Jake slightly moved a little, however, he was still fast asleep. Hailey sighed warmly.

"Baby, wake up..It's morning.." Hailey murmured to him again, stroking his hair before planting another kiss onto his forehead.

"Mph..Don't wanna.." She finally heard her sleepy partner say as he buried his face into the pillow.

Hailey giggled quietly and wrapped her arms around his neck, her muzzle tickling his collarbone which made Jake chuckle a small bit. "You need to wake up..Band rehearsals, remember?"

"Ah, that's at like ten or something.." Jake replied, hiding his face completely in the white pillowcase.

"Well, it's half eight right now, Mr. J...We best get up now.." Hailey then pecked his shoulder a few times, making Jake blush to himself.

"Awh, babe..I don't wanna wake up now.." Jake whined, his voice muffled.

"I keep telling you to go to bed early, Jakey..But instead, you stay up until like 3 in the morning on Discord calls with Milly or Drew.." Hailey answered back, still cuddling him.

"Those are important business meetings.." He replied, drifting more into sleep with each second that passed by.

"No, they're not! You're playing Call Of Duty or whatever with them!" Hailey laughed at Jake's response. Jake smiled secretly hearing her laugh, which he loved to listen to.

After a few minutes, Hailey rolled her eyes and pulled the bedsheets off her fragile body. "Okay, well I'm getting up. I'll leave the house without you if you're gonna stay in bed all day.."

Jake finally showed his face as he lifted his head up from the pillow, pouting playfully. "No, Hails! Don't leave me!" As Hailey was about to stand up, she felt Jake pull her arm back, dragging her into the covers once again, making her gasp in surprise. He draped the blanket over their bodies and pulled his wife close.

"Surely, we can lay here for a few more minutes, babe~" Jake whispered in her ear flirtatiously, warm butterflies arising in Hailey's stomach as her cheeks flushed a bright red. She was speechless, not knowing what to say as she was absolutely flustered.

Hailey gasped lightly as she felt Jake's face snuggle into her warm neck, his arms wrapped around her waist securely. He hugged her tightly, planting loving kisses down her neck. Hailey cooed at the affection, hugging Jake back, attempting to bring him closer.

Jake's soft lips touching her smooth skin made Hailey feel a different kind of warmth. She loved Jake's kisses more than anything. It made her feel loved, appreciated and safe. Jake continued to kiss her neck, rubbing her waist affectionately as he did so. Hailey hummed in happiness, closing her eyes in ease before she spoke.

"Okay, just a few more minutes.."

-End-