🌹She's My Lady Love🌹

AN: Vampire Jake AU

Cover picture by Rei_theJaileysimp

This oneshot is a flashback that focuses on Jake confessing to Zander about his feelings for Hailey and how he wants her to become his. This is Zander's reaction to the thought of his sister, who's a human, dating a vampire.

Jake fiddled with his fingers nervously, leaning against an old oak tree as he waited patiently. He looked up at the evening stars, shining their bright hue down below. He shifted his gaze onto the grass, crossing his arms.

It was true. He has fallen for her. He never thought this would ever happen, but Jake Sterling, who's a vampire, actually managed to fall in love with a human, who is none other than Hailey Austin.

Hailey Austin. The girl of his dreams. Jake sighed happily as he went into a dreamy trance. He just couldn't help but love her. Her gorgeous teal blue locks, her stunning dark grey eyes, her cute smile and laugh, her fun personality, her leadership instincts. Jake loved it all.

And now, Jake is here, waiting for Hailey's brother Alexzander Wickham to arrive for a small meetup where he would confess to the latter that he has fallen for Hailey. He was afraid of Zander's reaction however. Jake knows Zander has a tendency of being protective over Hailey. He wasn't sure how he would feel about this.

Jake's thoughts were soon interrupted upon seeing Zander who was walking over to him, hands in pockets as the wind blew through his purple locks. Jake raised his body up from the tree having leaned against it. Zander went up to the teenage vampire and crossed his arms.

"Okay. I'm here. What do you want? You decided on a meetup for the two of us pretty late in the evening..Please, make this quick." Zander spoke out, quite unamused. Jake chuckled out nervously, holding onto his neck.

"Right, so. There's something I have to tell you..It's about Hailey.." Jake muttered out, making Zander's eyes widen a bit.

"Go on.." Zander replied, becoming suspicious. Jake let out a breath before speaking up.

"Zander..I love her.." Zander's eyes grew even more wide with shock.

"You..what?" Jake played with his fingers even more, looking away from him.

"I..I love Hailey..A lot..I'm in love with her..And I have been for a while now..She doesn't know yet, but I'm planning on telling her soon."

Zander could feel his heart stop beating. "You're in love with my sister?!" Zander exclaimed, causing Jake's eyes to flinch in response.

"Yes.." Jake replied, rubbing his arm.

"But, you're a vampire! She's a human! H-How does that work?!" Zander questioned with a bit of frustration.

"Does that really matter?" Jake asked, seeing Zander hide his face in his palms in confusion.

"What the hell am I hearing right now?" Zander pondered to himself. Jake rolled his eyes and decided to speak up.

"I can't help it Zander. I love Hailey. I'm truly in love with her. She's my lady love! She's my princess!" Jake blurted out quite aggressively.

"How would this even work?! I've never seen a relationship like this! It makes no sense Jake! I'm sorry, but I can't see this happening! I can't see my sister dating a vampire! Especially you!"

Zander yelled out in fury. Due to this, Jake started to feel anger rise up in him. His eyes started to glow a bright red which made Zander take a step back in shock.