♂️ Genderbends ♀️

Author's Note: I decided to write a oneshot for Jake and Hailey's genderbends because I honestly love them so much and I simp for those two.

Cover edit by melongoats.

Names:
Jake: Jade
Hailey: Hayden
Zander (Alexzander): Zandra (Alexzandra)
Luke: Lucy
Milly (Millicent): Max (Maxwell)
Sean: Shauna
Daisy: Damien
Elliot: Ellie

Jade Sterling. One of the most popular girls in her grade, and one of the many girls a lot of boys swooned over and daydreamed about. She was well known among students and had a high reputation.

Jade was also part of the music club, serving as their lead singer. A powerful voice she had indeed. Jade has had a huge passion for singing ever since she was a little girl. She felt blessed to be apart of a place where she could express her talent and show off her voice. Jade had a good relationship with all of her fellow club members and loved them all dearly.

Hayden Austin. The music club's president and founder. He was extremely talented at anything when it comes to music. He was able to play a variety of different instruments. Not to mention, he too had an incredible singing voice.

However, there is something that has been distracting Hayden a lot from music lately. A crush. It's true. He never thought this day would come so soon, but Hayden has fallen for a girl. And trust me, he did not expect his first ever crush to be this particular female. The music club were all aware of who it was and would try to tempt Hayden to make the first move, unfortunately, Hayden was too shy.

Right now, it was time for band rehearsals. Inside the club, Hayden, Zandra, Max, Lucy and Shauna were all waiting for their singer and friend, Jade, who was late again, no doubt. During this time, some of the members decided to pester Hayden about his crush once again.

"C'mon dude! Just ask her out on a date!" Max exclamined, punching Hayden in the arm playfully.

"I-I can't! I don't know how to!" He replied, causing Max to roll his eyes.

"Just do it! It's not that hard!" Hayden gave a glare at the electric guitarist.

"Oh yeah. That's why you haven't asked Ellie out on a date yet."

Max went red upon hearing the name of his crush and cleared his throat. "Uh, that's completely d-different.." Lucy then walked over to Hayden and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You've liked Jade for a long time now, Hay. I think you should go for it and give it a chance." Lucy commented, showing her childhood best friend that he has her support. Hayden sighed again. He would always remind the club that Jade liked Damien, as she told them. Although, it has been a long while since then. The club thinks things have changed.

"Or not. You don't have to." Zandra suddenly spoke out, leaning against the wall with an unamused expression. All the heads turned towards her.

Ah yes, Alexzandra, preferably addressed as 'Zandra'. She was Hayden's little step-sister and closest confidant. For as long as they've all known her, Zandra has been shown to be overprotective of Hayden. She is always making sure nothing happens to him that could get him hurt, physically or mentally. The thought of Hayden getting into a relationship made Zandra's protectiveness skyrocket. Especially since it's Jade he's crushing on.

"Oh, Zandra. C'mon now. Your brother likes someone. Don't you think you should show him some support?" Shauna replied, making Zandra cross her arms.

"I know, but what if Jade hurts him?!" She exclaimed.

Hayden scratched his neck nervously at his sister. He knows how protective she can get. "Sis, I'm not a baby. I can take care of myself. Don't get so paranoid." Hayden responded, watching Zandra walk over to him, staring deep into his dark grey eyes.