👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)

AN: TMF Swap AU

Original AU and video belongs to Rei_theJaileysimp

He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, making his way right into Rosemeadow Street. He panted heavily, clutching onto his knees to catch his breath. The time was exactly 7pm. Usually, he was the late type, but he just couldn't be late meeting up with her. Hailey Austin.

Jake looked around and took in his surroundings. "Okay, I'm here..This is where she wanted to meet me, right?" He asked himself, standing upwards again. He scratched his head in confusion, the thought of Hailey not showing up at all flooding his brain with a sense of sadness and dread.

"Is she here? I swear, she wanted to meet up here..I'm sure I'm correct.." Jake muttered lowly, wondering a little if this meetup was all for nothing. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, a beautiful teal-haired girl, with gorgeous dark eyes, and a mesmerising smile that could hypnotize anyone came out. She was wearing a stunning black dress which really highlighted her irises.

Jake could feel his heart stop as the girl went up to him, grasping onto his arm tightly, bringing him close. "You are certainly right, puddin'.." Hailey softly spoke out, taking in his warm scent. Jake's cheeks glowed a scarlet red. He felt stiff in his position, completely frozen, though he felt insanely fuzzy on the inside.

Hailey soon brought Jake into an embrace, snuggling into his collarbone with a grin. Though he was shocked, Jake couldn't help but slightly chuckle, looking off to his side shyly. He gently returned the hug, the smell of her perfume tickling against his nose. Pink roses, which was the radiant fragrance Hailey gave off.

"So, puddin'..Were you afraid you wouldn't see little old me tonight?" Hailey teasingly asked him, stroking underneath his chin with her finger. "I'm really sorry for making you think that way..My dumb brother delayed me..He's always like that.." She added on, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh! It's alright..Um, I..W-Well, I knew you would arrive here sooner or later, princess-"

Hailey's eyes widened at the new nickname Jake used for her, her cheeks blushing pink. Jake covered his mouth, his entire countenance a deep red. "S-Sorry! I-I didn't mean to call you that! I-I just..Um.." Hailey placed her finger onto Jake's lips, silencing him. He was taken aback at this action.

"Shh, it's okay Jakey..I like it. Please, do call me that.." Hailey murmured seductively, nearing his lips lustily. Jake could feel his heart explode inside his ribcage.

"O-Okay! Whatever you want.." He replied, just inches away from her supple, luscious lips. Part of him just wanted to kiss her right then and there. He was just barely resisting the urge.

Hailey caressed his cheek lovingly, giggling sweetly. "Shall we get this date started, Jakey?" Jake sheepishly grinned and nodded his head.

"Y-Yeah! S-Sure!" With that, Hailey took his hand into hers and whisked him away into the night, leading the way. Jake watched in surprise as Hailey continued to pull him, speedily walking in her tracks.

Within a few minutes, the two of them stopped outside a boba shop. Jake gazed at the place in awe, completely forgetting the fact that him and Hailey were holding hands. "This is my favourite boba shop! I absolutely love bubble tea, puddin'! How about you?"

Jake turned his head towards her and smiled. "Me too!" He replied back happily, causing Hailey to blush at his cuteness.

"Aww, that makes me so happy! Because we're about to get some bubble tea right now! Is that okay?" Hailey questioned the latter, winking at him.

"Y-Yep! Whatever you say, princess!"

Hailey chuckled hearing the pet name Jake gave her and trailed up to him, passionately kissing his cheek. She left another kiss mark on it, making Jake scream on the inside. "Oh, Jake..I just love that nickname.."

Hailey then noticed the kiss mark on his cheek and gasped. "Oops! Here, let me get that for you.." Hailey took out a white cloth and wiped his cheek, removing the mark. Jake was trying to process everything that was happening, still frozen on the spot.

"There you go.." Hailey laughed out, placing the cloth away. "Okay! Let's go in, puddin'!" She exclaimed, dragging Jake into the shop as she opened the entrance doors with pride.

----

Jake and Hailey were now in Rosemeadow Field, sitting down on a blanket. A garden of flowers surrounded them in every direction. Jake bit the inside of his mouth, his sights fixated onto the patch of grass. He could hear Hailey hum softly to herself as she brushed her hair with a hairbrush, having taken her locks out from the braid they were in earlier, letting it flow in the breeze freely. Jake tried to fight off biting his fingernails in nervousness, anticipating what would happen next between them.

"So, are you enjoying this date Jakey?" Hailey asked the boy, startling him out of his thoughts.

"Y-Yes! I am.." Jake responded bashfully, rubbing his neck.

"Would you like to do this again sometime?" Hailey asked, scooting up closer to him, their thighs touching off eachother. This made Jake's entire body melt.

"I..I would love to.." A warm grin crept along the corners of his mouth as he replied.

Hailey nestled into his chest, sighing in content as she closed her eyes peacefully. She giggled upon listening to Jake's fast heartbeat due to him being both excited and nervous. "Oh, puddin'..Why is your heart beating so fast? I'm not gonna hurt you.." She looked up at him with a soft smile.

"I-I know..I'm just..n-nervous..I've never been this close with a girl before.." Jake admitted, seeing Hailey lift her head up from his chest, cupping his cheek as she did so.

"Oh, Jake..You're so adorable..It's alright if you're feeling shy..Don't worry, I don't bite.."

Jake's eyes went wide as Hailey suddenly went up closer to him, hooking his chin with a playful smirk. Her lips were just mere inches away from his. Jake could feel her delicate breath hit against his mouth.

"Or do I..?"

She whispered flirtatiously, her nose slightly brushing against his. At this point, Jake could feel his heart stop beating. "Is she going to kiss me?! I..I've never kissed a girl before!" Jake said in his thoughts, prepping himself.

All of a sudden, Hailey pulled away and started to laugh profusely. Jake grew confused at this and stroked his neck. "I'm kidding! I'm only kidding! I don't bite! You should have seen the look on your face, puddin'!" Hailey laughed out, holding onto her stomach.

Jake, while laughing a bit at the joke, felt a bit disappointed as well. He didn't know why, but he assumed that the reason being was because he wanted Hailey to kiss him.

Hailey then looked up at the moon in adoration. "Isn't the moon so pretty?" She said, admiring the bright light it emitted.

"Not as pretty as you.." Jake muttered under his breath, not knowing that Hailey had heard him.

"Is that so, puddin'? You think I'm prettier than the moon?" She questioned, twirling a lock of her hair. Jake blushed immensely, feeling embarrassed.

"O-Oh..um..M-Maybe..Y-Yes..I-I..Well..Y-Yeah, I do.." He murmured quietly, gulping.

"Aww! How sweet!" Hailey exclaimed, feeling incredibly moved. She then draped her arms around his body, snuggling her face into his chest, smelling his delightful cologne that he had put on earlier. Jake grinned warmly and began to run his fingers through her smooth strands of hair. The smell of her shampoo became apparent to him. It smelt like a calming waterfall with a hint of roses. He returned the affection, hugging her back with a lot of love to give. What Jake wanted more than anything, was for this night with Hailey to never end.

-End-