🌺You're Beautiful🌺

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

24 year old Jake Sterling went up to his front door and unlocked it with his keys. He opened it widely and allowed himself inside his house, closing the door behind him afterwards. He breathed in a sigh, happy to finally be back home, especially glad to be back home with the love of his life.

"Honey, I'm home!" Jake called out, awaiting a response. However, he got no reply. Jake raised an eyebrow in confusion and decided to walk upstairs for any sign of his beloved wife, Hailey Sterling.

Jake soon made it up the staircase and took notice of his and Hailey's bedroom door. Curious, Jake trailed towards it and placed his hand onto the handle. He then slowly opened it and peered inside.

There, Jake caught sight of his wife, who was facing a mirror as she dryed her shiny, blue locks with a hairdryer. A white towel was wrapped around her slender body, covering her parts. She had just used the shower and now, she was drying her hair.

Jake stared at her in awe, blushing profusely to himself. "Aw, shucks.." Jake said in his thoughts, chuckling sheepishly under his breath. He could feel his entire face become warm as he cupped his own cheek, smiling.

He then watched his wife place the hairdryer down onto a table as her hair was now fully dry. She proceeded to then reach out for her hairbrush, brushing her strands carefully as she hummed quietly.

Jake stood at the door for a few more seconds before he decided to enter the bedroom, closing the door with his hands behind his back. He cleared his throat quite loudly, getting the girl's attention as she stopped what she was doing and turned around.

"O-Oh! Jake! You scared me.." Hailey said, placing a hand on her chest, blushing slightly.

"Hey, babe..Would you look at yourself..?" Jake replied with a teasing grin. Hailey blushed even more as she clutched onto her brush with both her palms, fixating her gaze onto the ground.

"S-Sorry..I just came out of the shower..That's why I look like this.." She spoke in a nervous tone, making Jake become puzzled.

"What are you apologising for? Hails, you look beautiful..I can't take my eyes off you.." Jake made his way towards his partner with a soft smile. Hailey gazed into his eyes, gasping lightly as she felt Jake place a palm onto her waist.

"I-I just thought..I don't know.." Hailey trailed off her sentence, biting her lip nervously. "Don't worry. I'll change into my clothes soon..I didn't know you came home due to the hairdryer..It's quite loud.."

Jake sighed and cupped one cheek of hers. "Hey, stop acting like I don't like the way you look right now..I think you're gorgeous.." Jake's palm wrapped around her waist as he pulled her close, pressing their bodies together. "Do you know how gorgeous you are..?" He whispered into her ear seductively, tickling her ear.

"Hun..I'm not drop dead gorgeous...I don't think I'm a pretty sight..In my opinion, I'm just..mediocre. A freak, more like. Hell, that nickname was what I was known for back in middle and high school.." Hailey muttered, a small frown approaching the corners of her lips. She had her palms rested against her husband's chest. Hailey avoided his eyes, swallowing a lump in her throat.

Jake felt his heart sink hearing Hailey's words. He hated how Hailey talked herself down, saying all these things about her own self that aren't true. It truly broke his heart, and he wasn't about to let the love of his life continue thinking these wrong things.

"Hailey..None of that is true..You are so much more than that. When will you ever see yourself the way I see you?" Jake said softly, stroking her strands of hair. Hailey didn't respond.