Sehui's wearing a short jeans and a sleeveless crop top.

"Hello?! You do know it's summer right? This fashion is normal. Admit it, you saw tons of girls wearing what exactly I'm wearing right now out there, the weather's very hot for your information." She scowled at him after that.

"I don't care about all those tons of girls you're talking about. I'm only talking to you." His voice sounded so stern.

"Now what? Are you trying to control me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, but."

"From now on, I don't want you to wear something like this. If it's in the house, I don't mind but not outside the house. Wear something comfortable, I really hate you wearing clothes like this." He frowned at her, even if he's scolding her now, he didn't sound angry at all.

And that's confusing Sehui even more.

"That is literally controlling me!"

"I don't want the other guys to stare at you when you're wearing something uncomfortable like this." He bluntly said, Sehui's eyes went slightly widened as her upper and lower lips parted.

"From here." He pointed her head.

"To here." Now, he pointed her feet.

"All belongs to me."

Sehui blinked her eyes, though she could feel something unexplainable, she shoved all of it away.

"Woah? How childish can you be?"

"You're mine, Sehui."

"Excuse me, do you think that I'm an object that you own? I don't belong to you. Seriously, what are you talking about? Who are you to control what I should and shouldn't wear?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at him in disgruntlement.

"I am your husband."

"Since when? We're only married because of the benefits we get from each other!" She rebuked.

Wonwoo walked even more closer to her.

Sehui suddenly feels like she regret whatever she've said to him just now, it feels like Wonwoo's mad right now and that he's gonna hurt her.

She was expecting Wonwoo to slap her.

But he flicked her forehead.

"Aw!" She screamed in pain as she rubbed her forehead.

"From now on, you'll have to listen to everything I say or." He stopped, staring at her lips.

"O-or w-what?" She quavered.

In a quick motion, Wonwoo leaned closer making Sehui startled.

"AHH." She covered her mouth.

"D-don't kiss me! I don't love you!" She ran off to her room after that.

Sehui locked the door of her room and ran to her bed, hiding under the blanket. She cupped her cheeks, she could feel how hot her cheeks are right now.

"Oh my god, what was wrong with him? Why was he suddenly acting like that? Oh my god, oh my. This is bad, I think he's thinking of doing something dirty with me. The thing that married couple normally does at night. AHH STOP." She slapped her own cheek.

"What is wrong with me.." She muttered.

"No, it's not me but him. What was wrong with him? Sure he's cold, but not angry. Saying he's worried? I belong to him? He's my husband? Why is he suddenly acting like how a real husband would react? Oh my god." Another slap to her cheek, she ended up faking her cry.

"From now on, you'll have to listen to everything I say or."

"O-or w-what?"

In a quick motion, Wonwoo leaned closer making Sehui startled.

"AHH."

"D-don't kiss me! I don't love you!"

Sehui once again, slapped herself, her forehead to be exact, but this time more harder.

"Out of all the things I could say, I said that instead? Fuck, I'm so dumb." She whined to herself.

"He's acting really different today, it's so not him." She mumbled.

After a few moments of questioning herself, Sehui decided to go downstairs to check and that's when she saw the door of the forbidden room widely opened. Tiptoeing, she peeked to see inside.

Wonwoo's standing there staring at Eunyoung's picture.

"Do you think that I should give myself a chance?" He asked the picture.

Sehui frowned, baffled.

"But I don't want to forget you." He added.

"I just wanted to be my old self."

Sehui could see tears falling down his cheeks.

Seeing the fragile side of Wonwoo makes her sympathy him a lot, she wanted to comfort him and hug him. Sehui didn't know how he exactly felt but losing a person that he love must've felt very sorrowful and traumatizing.

Sehui walked back to her room, without her realizing that she have tears falling down her cheeks as well. Somehow, after witnessing that she could feel her heart aching. She didn't know why, but it just hurts so much.

-