"I'm taking those two and leaving." Cheol said coldly. "Any issues with that?"

"You do realise the effects your actions are going to cause, right?" Yeonjun warned.

"Mmmph mmph (See you later, bitch!)" I muffled as Cheol untied us.

Cheol's POV
I'm still not sure if revealing myself was a great idea. I didn't realise how hard hiding myself would be until I saw Haerin again.

I walk the two girls back. Hyein was absolutely drained. She needed something to eat asap.

I opened the door to Haerin and Y/n kissing.

I guess that's what I got for "dying". I'd sure missed a lot.

"Hyein! Hanni!" Danielle squealed, "Are you guys okay?"

"They need to eat. Now." I said.

"Sit, we've already prepared dinner. Ready to tell us what you've been up to?" Minji said.

We all sat down, and Haerin and Y/n sat together. I've noticed that Haerin had become even quieter, even more cat-like.

I told them everything.

"Wow." Minji blurted. "That's.. a lot."

"We should have a drink!!" Hanni suggested. "Cheol's come back from the dead, and he's saved us!!"

"I'll go get the drinks." Minji said.

Y/n called their boss and told them that we've got Hyein and Hanni back.

"Well, I'd be damned!" He cheered on the phone. "Put me on speaker!"

"Kim Cheol, congratulations, you've replaced Y/n as a bodyguard!!" He said.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"Wait, now now," Danielle suggested. "Why can't we have two bodyguards? Then we'd be safe all the time!"

"No problem, and well done to all of you." He said, hanging up.

After a few good hours of catching up, most people were drunk, except me, Haerin and Y/n.

Hanni pushed up against me, pressing our noses together.

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you," Hanni said. "Please just date me already."

"Uhh Eunchae- I mean Hanni." I zoned back in. "I see you as an older sister."

"So? That can still be changed." She said, kissing me.

"Hanni, I mean it-"

She slipped her tongue into my mouth and straddled me in my seat.

"Hanni," I said, pushing her off of me. "Snap out of it."

"Snap out of what? I think I'm madly into you." Hanni slurred, licking my neck.

Haerin stood up.

"Stop it!!" She screamed. ""Cheolie doesn't like that!"

Y/n put their hand on her shoulder. "Relax, Haerin. Sit back down."

Haerin sat back down and leaned on Y/n.

"Shut up Haerin, get a room with Y/n and leave us alone." Hanni said. "If you're gonna speak at all, at least let it be something not annoying coming out of your mouth."

"Hanni, relax with that," Minji said.

"Yeah alright, you need to go to sleep." I said to Hanni.

I tried getting her off me, but her legs locked around my waist, so I awkwardly stood up with her still attached to me, and walked to the rooms.

I put her on a bed, and left her there to sleep.

"Let go," I said.

"Noooo, stayy," she said.

I pried her legs open and left the room.

"Cheol-ah, come sit here," Dani said, patting the seat next to her.

I sat down.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You and I haven't really talked much hm?" She said, looking me up and down. "You forgive me for what happened with Eunchae that day, right?"

"I'm over it now." I said.

"Good. So we're clear with each other now, right?" She asked, leaning in to me and putting her palms on my chest.

"Uhh, yeah, sure." I said. "What are you trying to d-"

Danielle put her finger on my lips.

"Shhh.." She shushed.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled with her finger still on my lip.

"I wanna kiss them so badly.. can I?" She giggled, staring at my lips.

"What? No!" Haerin stood up again. "What's up with you all? Cheolie has just come back and this is what you do?"

"Cheol is just really, really... attractive now.." Minji said. "His toned body.. and that pretty face. What could we want more?"

"Uhhhh okay, I'm gonna go now." I said, standing up, but Minji pulled me back down.

"Stay here, let's talk." Minji said. "I don't think we've ever had a one on one conversation ever."

"This is getting ridiculous," Y/n said. "Haerin, let's just go. I'm feeling tired."

Haerin took one last glance at me with her cute cat eyes before following Y/n.

I was left with a drunk Minji and Danielle.

"So.. how old are you again?" Minji slurred.

"Fourteen, so please cut it out." I requested.

It actually seemed to work, and she moved back a tiny bit.

"If you don't want him, I'll have him." Danielle said, pressing her head on my body.

Minji left to go to sleep.

"Danielle, come on. You need to rest." I said, standing up, but she wouldn't budge. "Don't make me carry you."

"Great idea, carry me." She said.

I picked her up and placed her into bed, and I switched off the lights.

"Cheol, where are you gonna sleep?" Y/n whispered.

"I'll be alright on the floor," I said.

"Don't be dumb, there's room on my bed." Minji mumbled, half awake.

"No.. sleep in my bed instead!" Danielle said.

I climbed into Danielle's bed, and she immediately got on top of me, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

"Uh- okay.." I said, closing my eyes and drifting off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.