116

The county government issued an announcement that the workshop will build facilities in the city.

    Du Heng didn't have much official business this year, so he plunged into the workshop to discuss and draw construction drawings with master craftsmen.

    After the blueprint was released, the county started to get things done in a hurry.

    In the few months after the opening of the year, the workshops in the county seat led the construction team to beat and beat, and the county magistrate personally supervised the work. Most of the days were spent on the construction site, and the progress of the project was very fast.

    The construction, which was originally scheduled to be completed in July, is coming to an end at the end of May.

    Du Heng thought that it seemed that the second half of the year would be idle, and an urgent official letter came from Fucheng overnight.

    "The broom is good for sweeping. Although it is a hut, it must be kept clean. After two days, everything will be ready and you can try it out. At that time, the person who used to collect night incense will be invited to do maintenance and cleaning." Du Heng is leading

    the The workers cleaned up the sundries left by the construction, Jiang Qi hurriedly ran in from the outside: "My lord, there is an official letter!" "What are you

    doing in such a hurry, it's in the latrine, run slowly!

    " , I'm afraid he ran too fast and knocked someone into the toilet trough.

    Jiang Qi hastily handed over the official letter with both hands.

    Du Heng frowned. He wiped his hands and took the official letter and said: "This end has to be tidied up, and I will deal with the official letter when I go back. Why do you need to send it here in such a hurry?

    " The official sent it just now, and the official said that it was unnecessary to hand it over to the adults immediately, so the villain hastened to bring it to the adults.”

    During the reply, Du Heng had already opened the official letter, and after a quick glance, he closed the official letter with a breath .

    "My lord, what happened?"

    It was rare for Jiang to see Du Heng's serious expression, and the people around him subconsciously held their breath.

    "Go back to the county office! All the principals in the front office go back, Jiang Qi, you immediately notify everyone to attend the meeting in the second hall." Near noon, the yamen had just finished

    handling official duties in the yamen before they got a teacup, hanging loosely on the chair The official who was going to wait for lunch in the Yamen, saw the county magistrate come back from outside before his buttocks sat firmly on the chair.

    As Jiang Qi jumped from this office to that department and shouted to go to the second hall immediately, the officials were so frightened that their hands trembled and they almost spilled the tea.

    "I just sat down and talked about having a cup of tea. It's hot again. The county magistrate won't be so angry!" "

    But what happened to the construction site? It shouldn't be. , It’s all finished.”

    While the officials rushed to the second hall, they bit their ears and exchanged news about what happened.

    "Is it all here?"

    There was no sound in the second hall. Jiang Qi went to report to Du Heng after singing his name: "My lord, except for a few people who went to the countryside, everyone has arrived."

Fu Lang Called Me Home For Dinner On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara