62

It was already afternoon when Du Heng arrived home, he didn't have any lunch at noon, he bought a ceremony and hurried back home, thinking about making dinner early when he got home.

    This bundle of Xiuliuli consisted of celery, lotus seeds, red beans, red dates, longan, and dried lean meat strips. He bought celery and meat strips in the county town besides the ones he had at home.

    "Du Tongsheng."

    As soon as he arrived at the gate of his yard, he saw the farm laborer coming out with a load of dried bread, met him face to face, and hurriedly put down his things and saluted.

    "What are these dry cakes for?"

    "I asked them to come to the house to bear the fertile land. You can count it back. I made scrambled eggs with Chinese toon at noon. I left half of it for you. Come in quickly." Du Heng

    smiled He responded, dismissed the farmer, and drove the ox cart into the yard.

    "Where did you ask the farmer to move the fertilizer?"

    Qin Xiaoman said, "The rest of the land at home is fertile land, and there is no need to fertilize it. There is a lot of fertilizer in the house. I told Uncle Er Dan, The land our family is currently planting needs to weed and loosen the soil, and whoever has time will come to help, and then I can get a load of fertilizer at home."

    Du Heng raised his eyebrows when he heard this: "You can manage it. The farmer's land A good harvest in Fertile Land will be of great benefit to us, after all, it is our own land."

    Qin Xiaoman hung all the things Du Heng bought back on his shoulders, and carried them to the main room: "Is it still in the end? I owe it to you to teach well. I went to the academy today to complete the enrollment? When will I go to school?"

    Du Heng poured a glass of water and drank it all: "It's all right, you can enter school in three days. You don't know this The tuition fee of Bairong Academy is so expensive, and it costs ten taels for a year, which is really tongue-in-cheek." "Ten

    taels?!"

    Qin Xiaoman opened his eyes wide, unable to keep his mouth shut for a long time.

    He calculated that the money saved by the family was only more than thirty taels, and he spent ten taels today, and the remaining money was only enough to pay the tuition fees at Bairong Academy for another two years.

    Now the family was struggling, but Qin Xiaoman was concerned about Du Heng: "Fortunately, I gave you ten taels today, otherwise I wouldn't even be able to go to school, so I should give you more."

    "Isn't it just a coincidence? Guess who else I ran into in the academy today?" Du Heng said, "We were doing business in the county town to help us with Young Master Mu." "He is also in Bairong Academy

    ? "After Qin Xiaoman said that, he suddenly remembered that he was a student of Bairong Academy: "That's a good thing. Young Master Mu is an upright person, and we are old acquaintances. It's okay if you don't understand anything when you first entered the academy. Go find him."

    Du Heng smiled and nodded: "Exactly, Young Master Mu is very enthusiastic, and today he took me to visit the academy." "

    That academy is beautiful?"

    "Very good, the tuition fee is so high, how can you Not good."

    Seeing that Du Heng was satisfied, Qin Xiaoman forgot about the hardships of tuition fees, and said, "I have already told my second uncle that you are going to study in Bairong Academy. From now on, you will sit in the second seat when you come home from the county seat sooner or later. Uncle’s ox cart, if you don’t come next to him when you go to the county to do business, you can spend a few pennies to stop a carriage on the official road.”