56

In fact, since Xiaoman's father passed away, the number of relatives he has seen has been decreasing year by year.

    Two years ago, people often came to the door, but Xiaoman also saw that there were no more than two kinds of relatives who came to the door, one was the pity of his lonely life without a father and a brother.

    In my heart, I want to help, but I am afraid that people who have been close to each other will say that they should take him home to raise him. It is not a trivial matter to have an extra family, and everyone has a steelyard in their hearts.

    What's more, seeing that the person in charge is gone, and the Qin family's family is not bad, thinking about leaving a lot of money and things for Xiaoman, always thinking that my brother will be cheating and get some benefits.

    But Xiao Man is not easy to deal with. When dealing with relatives who have calculations in their hearts, they always open their mouths and directly puncture their small thoughts, which makes relatives lose face.

    The few relatives in the village who are still visiting are close to each other, and they can finish the walk early, and the farthest relatives who are still visiting belong to Qin Zhiyan's family in the county.

    Both of them failed to go last year, so this year they will take a good trip with presents, and Qin Xiaoman is still thinking about begging his cousin to introduce a wife to Du Heng.

    The two of them got up early in the morning to tidy up: "Put on the newly made clothes today. It's not that particular that my uncle came out of this earthen nest in our village, but his husband is from the city, so he is very particular about it." Decent. And I don’t know if only relatives from my uncle’s side will visit today, or if all relatives from his husband’s side will come.”

    Qin Xiaoman was wearing a jacket, while talking to Du Heng: "Xiaotangshu's natal family is amazing, his father is a master of Juren, his family is rich, and he still has a lot of status in the county. If it weren't for Tangshu's ability to handle Xiao Uncle Tang, his natal family looks down on farmers."

    "Although I only met Uncle Tang once, he talked elegantly, and he must have been dignified when he was young. Isn't Uncle Tang's family satisfied with this?" Du Heng heard this and laughed. He said, "The people in the county town really have high vision."

    "My cousin was just a boy when he got married. Although the family is the top family in the village, it is naturally not very good compared with the various households in the county town. Alright."

    Du Heng's brows moved slightly, but he didn't know about it.

    "Second Uncle is such a domineering person, every time he goes to Tang Shu's house, he restrains his temper. If he meets Tang Shu's old man, he is even more cautious, because he doesn't want to lose Tang Shu's face." Every family has hard-to-read scriptures

    . Everyone envied Qin Zhiyan's decent job, and Fulang's family background is good, but how could others know the bitterness behind it.

    Qin Zhiyan has helped their relatives in this line a lot, and their close relatives can only do as much as possible, so as not to make people unable to lift them up, which can be regarded as being considerate.

    Du Heng changed his clothes according to Qin Xiaoman's wishes, and turned around to say that he would wear them for Xiaoman, thinking that he is a little older now, and his actions are not as convenient as before, but he turned his head and put on the clothes a long time ago. It was almost jumping out of bed with one kick.

    "Hey."

    Seeing that Du Heng found out that he had lost his composure, Qin Xiaoman gave a dry laugh, and honestly helped his stomach to get up slowly.