66

Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman by the window, and saw that his brother had been training the pony for a few laps and let him touch it with his head lowered. He couldn't help but feel that he was fine.

    Xunmo felt that if he learned how to ride a horse, he would go to the academy much faster, and he didn't have to be led all the way back when he had a horse and didn't ride like he was taken advantage of today.

    At that time, not only will there be no need to set up a car, but you will be able to go straight to school on horseback, and you will be able to get to the academy in more than half an hour. Not to mention, there will be a stable in the courtyard, and there will be a place to take care of the horses.

    His hands itched again, protruding out, and with the help of his family, he got on the horse again. He thought it was very thoughtful at first, but it turned out that getting on the horse was not easy to learn.

    If the big animal has no fear of him in its heart, it will gradually get used to it by riding slowly for two laps, but if it is afraid, it will undoubtedly be like a light on its back when riding on horseback.

    Animals are alive, unlike vehicles that are dead, even though they are the most docile, it is impossible to maintain a state all the time.

    Maybe he saw a piece of grass and wanted to take a bite, but suddenly he shook his neck, even a small movement could startle the people on the horseback.

    Du Heng rode around the yard twice, his back was covered with sweat.

    He got off the horse and waved his hands: "It's impossible to ride to the academy as soon as possible, let's drive first."

    Qin Xiaoman laughed, and threw the horse rope to Da Zhuang: "If you want to ride to the academy so quickly, I will still Don’t worry, no one in the ditch will know about it.”

    Du Heng sighed slightly, thinking that Mu Ti warmly invited him to be a member of the Six Arts Hall. Throw Mu Ti's face clean.

    That's enough of a headache.

    He resentfully went back to the house to take a shower, changed into dry clothes and sat down beside Chengyi's small shaker, flipping through the important passages and notes he took in today's class, while chasing away mosquitoes for the child, gently shaking the bed. Shake the crib.

    A fine-mesh curtain is placed over the head of the small rocking bed, and the mosquitoes will stay on the mosquito net if they cannot fly in. If no one comes to look at the incense, at least a dozen can be seen hanging on the mosquito net in black.

    Mosquitoes in the countryside are very biting and poisonous. If an adult is bitten, a big red bump will disappear in a day or two. If the mosquito bites on the delicate skin of a baby, the arms may be red all over.

    Du Heng gently shook the wooden bed, and the small bed swayed like a boat on the waves, and the mosquitoes were frightened and flew up.

    At this moment, Qin Xiaoman used a bat made of a bamboo strip, took a few spider webs under the eaves, put them in the bamboo circle, and brought them into the house to catch mosquitoes.

    The spider's web is sticky, and the bamboo strips are swept away, and the mosquitoes stick to the web, so they can't fly again. After a while, there are many mosquitoes on the bamboo bat.

    "Our family has a lot of livestock, and this house is close to the stables, so mosquitoes are most likely to grow in the excrement."

    Such as sewage ponds, wet sewage ditches, and fields where fertilizers are stored are the most mosquitoes. You can hear the sound of buzzing and buzzing mosquitoes when you walk in ordinary places, and the insects are no longer scattered one by one, but like a swarm of bees, circling and flying around one net after another.