81

Although I have been working in the village for many years, I tidy up my things carefully. There are many odds and ends, and the valuable ones are really the same.

    Wardrobes and beds, which are valued by the villagers, look magnificent in the adobe and thatched tile houses, but they are really placed in the courtyard, and the lining is indeed a bit shabby.

    Qin Xiaoman originally wanted to move to a house in the county, but now that Du Heng is a master of Juren, he also wants some style, so he gave up and left these so-called big things in the village.

    On the contrary, some clothes and beddings were packed and taken away. Many of them were purchased in recent years, and they can still be useful.

    I didn't bring any pots and pans. When the new house was being cleaned, I went to the porcelain shop to order new ones, and now they have all been delivered to the door.

    The adults are parting ways, but Chengyi, although the children are young, is quite nostalgic.

    Knowing that he was going to move to a new big house, the servants at home packed up his things, and he also put together all his toys from very small to not so small, hugging the shaker he slept in when he was a child and asked Du Heng to give him a piece of it. And take it to the county seat.

    Both Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman agreed with the children's behavior. These things can be used by younger brothers and sisters in the future. Although they are not expensive things, many of them are made by Du Heng himself for Chengyi. The father's love is long and can make every child Children can feel it.

    There are not many household belongings in the village, and a few carts were taken to the county house, and the servants were arranged, and it took half a day to tidy up and arrange them properly.

    "This house is really magnificent. Not only is it bigger than Yan San'er's, but it looks new. The home of practicing medicine really makes money, and the house is more beautiful than many scholars' houses. After all, we promise to be blessed You can live in a big house when you are two or three years old."

    Although Qin Xiong knew that Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman had bought a house, the two of them were in a hurry, and he didn't even have time to take a look at it after the house was bought. .

    I came over when I was cleaning first, and only took a rough look at the orientation and feng shui, and they were all good, so I didn't take a closer look.

    It's very comfortable to go out for a walk after cleaning up completely this morning.

    He carried the furry Chengyi he was wearing on his shoulders, and wandered from the front hall to the backyard.

    Like a brown bear stealing a white rabbit.

    When Chengyi was a child, she was scared and cried when she saw Qin Xiong with thick eyebrows and bull-eyed eyes. After she left, when she saw Qin Xiong coming to the house, she quickly hid in Qin Xiaoman's arms, and covered her eyes so that she didn't look at Qin Xiong. The whole family couldn't laugh or cry. .

    Qin Xiong liked the limp little boy carved in pink and jade very much, and would often bring some food for him when he came back from business in the county.

    First he gave it to his father and passed it on to the little brat, then the little brat knew that he would have something to eat when he came home, and Qin Xiong personally gave it to him, and the short-handed little guy would gradually be able to call him uncle in a low voice.

    Not only is there food, but only his uncle would let him sit high, and he can see far away from his shoulders.

    Chengyi likes this burly and fierce-looking uncle more and more.