115

By the time the test results came to the county, it was already June.

    In the five yellow and six month days, Qiuyang County is so hot that the clothes on the back of the people are not separated from the flesh, and the whole body is wet and sticky after a little movement.

    The cold melons in this season are ripe, and the streets and alleys are full of whole, cut and sold melons, which are crisp and sweet.

    Under the old pagoda tree in the garden, there are two flat beds side by side. There is no wind at noon, and it is slightly cooler under the shade of the tree.

    "Brother, eat this piece, this one is sweeter."

    Chengyi was lying on the mat with her bare feet up, flipping through a small book with illustrations, and a piece of red and juicy cold rice was passed to her mouth. Melon, his eyes were still on the book, he opened his mouth and took a bite of the melon.

    "Sweet or not?"

    Tan Ce leaned his head up, side by side with Chengyi.

    "Sweet."

    Chengyi nodded her head.

    Hearing Chengyi's answer, Tan Ce happily sent the melon up again: "Then have another bite." "

    No more, I have to go to the latrine after eating too much cold melon."

    "If you are too lazy to run, I will carry it for you." Just go."

    Hearing this, Chengyi raised his head, stretched out his hand and pinched Tan Ce's ear: "How can that be?"

    Tan Ce smiled, showing his small canine teeth, and rubbed Chengyi with his bare feet. .

    When Du Heng entered the garden with the letter above, he saw two little boys playing mischievously on the mat.

    He gave a dry cough, and the kid who was playing pinch game stopped, and obediently called Daddy.

    Du Heng walked over and saw that even the little boy lying on the shade mat was sweating a lot on his forehead, so he took out a handkerchief and wiped Chengyi's forehead.

    "Is it hot?"

    "A little bit."

    Tan Ce took out a fan from the side: "I'll fan my brother."

    Du Heng smiled: "That's fun."

    Qin Xiaoman came out of the room: "Didn't the test paper come down? Still dawdling there, take a look. "

    Du Heng took the letter and said, "You are so impatient, you can't wait for a moment."

    Qin Xiaoman quickly took the letter and opened it hastily.

    Du Heng waited for Qin Xiaoman to say the result, but he didn't see him speak for a long time, so he couldn't help but move his head.

    "Two ranks?!"

    Du Heng couldn't believe it, stretched out his hand to pinch a corner of the letter, and read it twice before confirming that he had really been promoted to two ranks, that is to say, the magistrate of the seventh rank had been promoted to the sixth rank.

    He smacked. Generally speaking, local officials can be promoted to one or two ranks based on their political performance in the three-year exam. It is already very good, the second level is indeed rare.

    Du Heng breathed out: "Okay, okay."

    After years of study and exams to become an official, Dazzling is already on his way to the third year. According to the momentum, he can get to the state capital before 30 years. up.