38

In the dark night, a warm yellow oil lamp was lit in the house, making the house even more hazy under the moonlight.

    Du Heng carried his drunk brother back to the room and put him on the low couch.

    The oil lamp illuminated the person's face flushed, and Qin Xiaoman lay flat on the couch, feeling the light was a bit dazzling.

    He licked the corner of his lips, not sure if he was reminiscing about the taste of rice wine or the side face he kissed just now.

    He muttered confusedly: "Are you home?"

    "What do you think?"

    Du Heng poured some water, walked to the edge of the couch and wanted to feed it to Qin Xiaoman.

    After drinking, his body became hot, his skin was dehydrated, Qin Xiaoman's lips were dry, and he could not help but brush his tongue lightly between his lips to keep his lips moist.

    The flushed person squinted his eyes halfway under the oil lamp, and the restlessness in Du Heng's heart, which had been so hard to calm down, was provoked again, and the tips of his ears turned red.

    "Water, drink water..."

    Qin Xiaoman squinted his eyes and looked at the person sitting next to him who was clearly holding a teacup, but he didn't give it to him for a long time. He wanted to get up to get it, but his hands and feet were so weak I couldn't get enough strength, so I had to urge Du Heng.

    But the man didn't know whether he was angry that he was drunk, or he was deliberately trying to tease him. Not only did he not give him a drink, but he also brought the cup to his mouth in front of his face and drank the water.

    Qin Xiaoman frowned, and was about to mutter, when the shadow holding the teacup reflected by the oil lamp on the wall suddenly bent over the lying shadow.

    Nostrils overlapping, only the sound of water is left in the room.

    Du Heng couldn't help himself, and put his hand into the obscene clothes.

    Qin Xiaoman had just had a break, was panting heavily, and suddenly sat up: "Don't~"

    Du Heng was thinking in his heart when this guy would learn how to refuse but still greet, the corners of his mouth curled up, and he was about to go up to him,

    "Ouch. ....."

    "...."

    With a dark face, Du Heng hugged the man who almost had his head on the ground. He patted Qin Xiaoman's back lightly. After a while, Qin Xiaoman grabbed his arm and raised his head.

    Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng's face: "I vomited."

    "Otherwise."

    "Don't tell others, it's too embarrassing."

    Du Heng pressed his eyes slightly and pursed his mouth.

    "I'm still thinking about the embarrassment of others, so why don't you think about your husband."

    Qin Xiaoman smirked, and then patted Du Heng on the back to comfort him: "I will definitely drink less in the future.

    " Qin Xiaoman carried it out and threw it in the clean room, boiled hot water for bathing, and had to tidy up the room.

    Fortunately, the weather turned hot, and a handful of firewood and water became hot.

    He went in with a bucket, and the person sitting on the chair almost fell asleep. He helped him up, but Qin Xiaoman was still staggering, his gait was frivolous and he couldn't stand upright.