75

Another year of autumn harvest, the fields are full of hard work.

    This year's weather is dry, and the crop growth is not as good as in previous years. The corn is not full, and the rice is mostly grains.

    Fortunately, the previous two years were considered good years, and the farmers had a surplus of food. Although the farmers complained a lot during the drought this year, many people did not suffer from food shortages and starvation.

    The heat has not subsided, Chengyi Xiaowa has learned to walk, and regardless of the hot weather, she is running around in the yard, Huzi is also jumping up and down beside Xiaowa, as if she is also happy that the little master finally It's like being able to land and run.

    As usual, Bairong Academy had half a month of agricultural and mulberry leave. When Du Heng came back from the academy, he also brought back some good news.

    "Cousin Zhifeng said that he has made an appointment with him, but I have already passed the etiquette of Nacai asking for his name. Cousin is reticent, but I have seen him look a little happy recently, and he told me the happy event in private after I asked. "

    Qin Xiaoman was slightly surprised when he heard that, but he was also very happy.

    His cousin is older than himself, but younger than Du Heng, and Du Heng has been calling his cousin along with him.

    Although he is younger than Du Heng, he has passed the weak crown earlier, and the weak crown of men in large and small places should be the age to marry and settle down.

    It turned out that Zhou Wanqing, his little cousin, had also met one, that is, the former Lin Huan, but that brother was not very good-hearted, and nothing happened afterwards. The uncle was always anxious about his cousin's marriage.

    Qin Zhifeng was a scholar by all means, and his father was working in the county government, and his younger father was also from a country gentleman's family, and his family background was considered decent in the county.

    Young talents are naturally valued by others, but Zhou Juren was just a grandfather, but he kept asking about Qin Zhifeng's marriage many times.

    Either he disliked the low lintel of the family who came to see him or he was not good-looking, so he insisted on coming here to be the head of the Qin family in the face of his elders.

    In his heart, he still wanted to wait for Qin Zhifeng to win the election before making a decision, so that there would be more good people to choose from, and the lintel could be raised.

    Although the abacus is good, it's just about the rural examination, which is held every three years, and it takes three years to fail once, and young men can't bear such a waste of time.

    Qin Zhifeng's marriage has been dragged on until now. Zhou Wanqing saw the children of the same age around him running all over the ground. The second child gave birth to the second child. After all, it was against his father's intention. Before the provincial examination, Qin Zhifeng and Qin Zhifeng went to see others.

    "Did I tell you which family it belongs to?"

    Du Heng also had frequent contacts with Qin Zhifeng in the academy, knowing that Du Heng was going to take the provincial examination, Qin Zhifeng passed on some of his previous experience in the provincial examination to him.

    Qin Zhifeng admired his master, and Du Heng often lent Qin Zhifeng his class notes to read, and the friendship between the two gradually deepened.

    Forget about schoolwork, but also talk about family affairs in private.

    "It's the lady from the inspector's house in Qiuyang County."