28

"This time I spent more than 2,000 yuan on the table and food. If my second uncle hadn't sent the pork, I would have spent an additional 1,000 yuan." After returning the tables, chairs and benches, the couple returned

    home Start doing the math.

    Qin Xiaoman paid all the money for the table, compared to Du Heng's expenses, it is really nothing.

    Du Heng bought a cow and a wedding dress, the big head went for more than a dozen taels, and the remaining money was running out. He originally thought that the two of them would live together and give it to Qin Xiaoman for safekeeping, but Qin Xiaoman didn't want it.

    "That's the money your uncle left you. You can keep the flowers for yourself. If you want to do something, you don't have to reach out to me."

    Qin Xiaoman knew that his temper was a little straight, and he really controlled the money too much. Time makes Du Heng feel uncomfortable.

    Getting married now is naturally a hot new marriage, everything is fine, what if the time is long and the enthusiasm is not so hot.

    In the bottom of his heart, he was still afraid that Du Heng would feel uneasy about living under the fence of others, so he turned around and ran away.

    I often hear people say that businessmen value profits and neglect separation, and the worst thing to keep is the businessman. It doesn't seem that farmers are tied up by the land, and they can't get away even if they want to leave, and they are reluctant to leave.

    "Alright then."

    Du Heng didn't argue about this matter.

    After sorting out the accounts, it was time to settle the gifts from the people who came up to the table.

    Poultry, chicken and duck are the most common items that are given away most by villagers. There are also strips of meat and jerky, as well as a lot of eggs.

    In short, those who can not take money will not take it.

    The gift money received at this meeting was only sixty cash.

    They received eight chickens and ducks weighing two or three catties, three or four pieces of meat strips weighing one catty, and one hundred and twenty chicken, duck and goose eggs.

    There are also some relatives who have given rice noodles, oil lamps and salt, but there are not many here and there.

    Qin Xiaoman calculated hastily, and the recovered items were worth more than one thousand yuan, which means that half of the money for the banquet was paid by himself.

    He wasn't annoyed, anyway, he was mentally prepared to prepare things before the banquet.

    Du Heng thought it was quite fresh, so he kept the chickens and ducks in his own yard. The meat of these free-range poultry is very delicious, and it would be great to eat when they are raised and there are festivals.

    In short, this meeting can be regarded as a perfect conclusion, and both of them have a big event in their hearts.

    After the wedding, the family also tended to be calm, and this morning's marriage is not much different from before.

    If there is any difference, Qin Xiaoman feels that if he sleeps with Du Heng, he doesn't need to find anything to say, he will ask him to sleep in the room.

    Although it was a big event for the family, they didn't dare to be idle. Now that it's February and the weather is about to warm up, it's time to sow seeds one after another in March, and they have to dig out the fields now.