74

Du Heng called Shui Xiancai and Da Zhuang to the front. These two small long-term workers have been down-to-earth and diligent in their work since they arrived at home.

    In fact, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman were still satisfied with them, saying that they were long-term servants in the family, but they didn't really treat them as inferior.

    It was precisely because of getting along well that Du Heng called people to Haosheng for a talk.

    According to Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman's intentions, their family is small, but they have a lot of things to do in the fields, so they need to increase the number of people to help share some things.

    Since they are eligible for servant tax exemption, for their own sake, the two still want to find a servant who buys a divorce contract to work at home.

    One involves papermaking skills, shop business, child care, and other things that can only be handled and confessed by people who live in the house.

    No matter how good a long-term worker is, it is still not in my hands. At that time, it is easy for people to resign if they want to resign. What have you learned and learned in the master's house over the years, and you can go out after not working here. It's hard to say how many side issues have arisen;

    the second is that now Du Heng is a scholar, and compared to a boy who is a decent country gentleman, he has a little status, so he can better protect and take care of his servants.

    It was not easy to speak at first, but now my waist has become stronger, so I should take care of the family affairs properly, so that I can live a more comfortable life in the future.

    "The two of you are considerate at home, and Xiaoman and I are very happy and at ease. It is also because we value you two that our family needs slaves, so we didn't go directly to your parents' home to talk."

    "I have to ask you two first. If you are willing, Xiaoman and I don't have to waste time looking for someone to buy. Naturally, if you two have other ambitions, I can talk to your parents. I will definitely not miss you."

    Du Heng took a sip of tea and said, "You have been watching the situation of the Qin family all the time. Compared with the big gentry in the county, it is far incomparable. It is a farming and studying family, and there are many chores in farming and mulberry. , It is indeed not as decent as a household in the county."

    "If you want to invite me and Xiaoman, you will not be embarrassed, and I will give you two some money as severance expenses, and it will be considered as some of your heart at home; but if you want to stay Xiaoman and I will not treat you two badly, there will be no shortage of food and clothing, and we will choose good households for you when you are old."

    Da Zhuang and Shui Xiancai glanced at each other and knelt down to Du Heng Next: "The master treats the villain kindly, and the villain is willing to stay in the master's house and serve him all the time. He does his best and has no second thoughts." In fact,

    Du Heng was selected as a scholar. It is a favor from the imperial court to be a house slave.

    Although the Qin family's family business is not considered big, they can still afford to feed two more people. They naturally want house slaves, whether it is for decoration or convenience, this is imperative.

    Although the child of his own family came home once in a while, he was a skinny child when he was sent to the Qin family, and when he returned home, he could see that he was nourished a lot. No need to talk about the quality of life, anyone can tell.