68

Qin Xiaoman only pretended that Du Heng said he would sell another house, and made a false joke.

    He felt guilty, the manpower of the farm laborer was also used, and the firewood was also sent out, but in the end he didn't get paid, and he felt that he had done something bad with good intentions.

    The autumn harvest is coming soon, and he feels uncomfortable working hard on it.

    So unwilling to inquire further, he wanted to know why the squire wanted to break his promise.

    Only after this inquiry did I find out that the family name of the squire was Meng, and he had a nephew named Meng Huaishan.

    Qin Xiaoman didn't know what was wrong with this nephew, and he didn't know that Du Heng had a quarrel with him.

    Hearing what Du Heng said, he realized that he was probably being manipulated by someone, and couldn't help cursing angrily: "How can this person be so small-minded? A few arguments between classmates would be a stumbling block. If he was born in this village, everyone would Maybe he said behind his back that he wasn't, so the whole village must be rectified!"

    Du Heng didn't expect to reach out here, but such a thing is just a matter of moving fingers for such a family , this one can't buy bamboo, or the next one will be.

    As far as they are concerned, there is no loss, but the hard work of the farmers can be harmed at will.

    Du Heng comforted: "You don't have to worry about such a heartless person."

    After Qin Xiaoman finished scolding, he couldn't help but feel sorry for Du Heng again. If he knew that he was going to take the road of studying and taking scientific examinations, he shouldn't have asked people to sell in the market. It's a despicable job to make a living.

    He's fine, he's a rough boy from a farmer, and he's not afraid of being laughed at.

    In the end, people made fun of these things and looked down on Du Heng.

    "Why do you think so? First of all, I don't feel ashamed to make a small living; moreover, it's because I was appreciated by Senior Brother Mu and Master Xiang when I was doing business. Things can't just take the good side, right? "

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips, feeling unhappy, but he also accepted Du Heng's statement.

    But right now, he is focusing on solving that pile of bamboo.

    Du Heng gave a solution, two words - papermaking.

    People in the world respect reading to become an official, establish a career and make a fortune. Although there are very few people in this world who can really find an official or a half-job, people who study are like crucian carp crossing the river.

    Once reading, it involves writing and publishing articles.

    However, the inheritance of characters needs a carrier, and paper is an indispensable thing for scholars.

    Since Du Heng was studying, he first used the paper left over by Mr. Qin when he was alive, and then went to the bookstore to buy it by himself, which often cost dozens or hundreds of words.

    But if it is made, you don't have to worry about its place to go. Even if it is not good, you can keep it for yourself, so that the family can save the expense of buying paper.

    Qin Xiaoman very much agrees with Du Heng's statement that paper is undoubtedly easy to sell, if it can be made.

    The premise must be this kind of craftsmanship. If it can be produced, it is not known whether to open a small shop in the future.