The trampled mud is one or two feet thick, and potholes can be seen everywhere.

    The carriage was only a few miles out of the city, and the wheels were covered with a thick layer of mud, stuck on the wheels, and stuck in the middle of the road. No matter how much you whipped the whip on the strong horse's buttocks, it couldn't move the carriage.

    "Stop it, if you whip the whip again, I'm afraid the horse will be frightened and go crazy."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman got out of the carriage, and saw that not only their carriage was stuck in the mud, but also a carriage got stuck not far away. .

    "I told you about the detour earlier. If you insist on passing through Qiuyang County, this broken road will delay the detour, but the next one is still stuck at this end." "There is a caravan passing through Qiuyang County

    . Come over and have a look at the county, and see if you can do business in the future. It's cold this year, and it's raining or snowing everywhere. No matter which business is slow, if you have the energy to complain, it's better to use the weather to push the carriage Come on!"

    "It's so fucking annoying, the tariffs in Qiuyang County have been lowered, and on this broken road, anyone who dares to bring in goods to do business will have to be tossed on the road."

    With his hands behind his back, Du Heng looked at the two men who were about to enter the city, arguing and cursing, while pushing the carriage welded in the mud with the accompanying servants.

    "Master Du, are you going out of the city?"

    Du Heng was in a trance when suddenly he heard a warm greeting. He turned around and saw several villagers coming.

    "Hey, it's sunny, so I'm going out for a walk."

    "But the carriage got stuck in the mud?"

    "That's right."

    The farmer rolled up his sleeves, and a few nimbly followed to the side of the carriage.

    Not afraid of dirt, two bent over to dig out the mud, two pushed the cart behind, and one pushed the cart up from the mud pit at once.

    "This road in the county is easy to walk when the weather is fine, but it rains and mud is a bit more, and it is easy for trucks to roll. This year it has been raining for so many days, and the road is even worse. These days are Chinese New Year, going in and out of the city There are too many people, and the road is even worse."

    "Your Excellency, please tell the coachman to slow down, there was a carriage overturned into the ditch two days ago, and the trucks are normal." The

    farmer reminded Concerned about Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman.

    Du Heng looked at these village households, walking without carriages and horses, half of their legs were splashed with mud.

    He pursed his lips and pointed to the carriageway in front of him: "Everyone, go to the front and help, it seems that it was stuck for a while and couldn't get up." "

    Hey, good."

    The villagers went forward together, maybe There are many trucks bumped into on the road these days, and it is very smooth to push the truck.

    On the way back, Du Heng kept looking outside the curtain of the car.

    The two of them got out of the carriage and stepped on the mud with their shoes. In order not to make the interior of the carriage dirty, Qin Xiaoman took off his shoes when he got in the carriage.