The two boys covered their mouths together when they saw the person outside the window.

    Seeing the cub's consistent movements, Du Heng laughed: "Where's the little dad?"

    "The little dad has gone out of the city."

    Du Heng's eyebrows moved slightly: "Going to the ground again?"

    Chengyi nodded his head.

    "Then you two be good, I'll pick up my little dad and come home."

    "Got it!"

    On New Year's Day, red lanterns have been hung up in the county. This year, the naked eye can feel that the county is a little more lively. It's festive that people who buy new year's goods come and go like weaves.

    After leaving the city, you can see farmers who are still reclaiming wasteland within a quarter of an hour.

    "Slender hands, slender hands, twirling with twigs... The river is clear and shallow, and the difference is a little bit! There is a gap between the water, and the pulse is speechless." ①Qin Xiaoman carried a large basin of sand and soil, and was sifting stones through the mesh, seeing

    life I'm about to finish my work, and I can go home for the New Year with peace of mind. When I heard the voice, I raised my head and saw a man dressed in a long gown.

    He had a small beard, raised his chin slightly, and half-closed his eyes, looking intoxicated.

    After finishing the recitation, at the right time, his eyes fell on the person who was attracted by his recitation.

    Qin Xiaoman put down the sand basin, and silently picked up the hoe beside him.

    The man smiled slightly: "Xiao Langjun is opening up wasteland?"

    Qin Xiaoman smiled back: "Otherwise I am plowing the fields?"

    "Xiao Langjun is really interesting."

    Qin Xiaoman said: "What were you muttering just now?"

    Seeing this, the man added a bit of self-confidence: "It's a poem that praises such a hardworking person as Xiao Langjun. Does Xiao Lang like it?"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at this disciple-like demeanor, but smiled silently. .

    Seeing this, the man thought Qin Xiaoman was ashamed, and said again: "I don't know how old Mr. Xiaolang is, and where does he live?"

    Qin Xiaoman raised his eyebrows: "This is a private matter, how can I answer it. Otherwise, you can ask that dear brother ?”

    The man didn’t know why, turned around in doubt, and saw a person standing behind him at some point.

    Seeing that the visitor not only had an extraordinary appearance, but also had an extraordinary charm, he looked like a scholar. He felt that the two of them were both scholars, so he smiled and said, "Could it be that this dear brother is a brother?"

    Du Heng's face darkened even more, and the relatives he was dating didn't respond to his words, but said: "Who are you?

    " : "Teaching village children in the village, while studying and taking scientific examinations, and now I have a reputation as a child." "

    So I am still a scholar. It's just that I don't want to study for a long time. Why do you come to this wasteland to sing poems and compose Fu to people? The

    man said with a shy face: "Only because he was attracted by Mr. Xiaolang's hard work on the road, so he stopped and came to watch the farming. If you can hire such a virtuous person in this life, it will be a blessing." field."