Yun Qingwen held a blushing face: "Husband? Heh! He never had a son and a half with me, he never gave me a bite to eat, and he was not considerate. He did a lot of disgusting things, Such a husband is rare, even widows and lonely will be better off in the rest of their lives than being spoiled by those in the Wei family."

    Qin Xiaoman rolled his eyes: "Since the plan is clear, let's get married, anyway, the Yun family's property I can buy Qiuyang County, but I can’t support you, a little brother, for the rest of my life.”

    Yun Qingwen hiccupped: "If it's easy to reconcile and leave, I still need to worry about it? My parents have already annoyed me for marrying this bastard, and they haven't had a peaceful life in the past few years. It's fine if I just drive out, why would I bother about me and Li."

    Qin Xiaoman said honestly: "Your parents also have a good temper, if I had a brother like you, I would have denied it a long time ago."

    "Tch." Yun Qingwen also replied: "Then I advise you and your husband to have more children, otherwise you will have to admit that you will have a rebellious son in the future because you will have few heirs." The two drank some more wine each

    .

    Qin Xiaoman said: "If you sincerely want to reconcile, it will be easier if the Wei family falls."

    Yun Qingwen looked up at Qin Xiaoman after hearing this.

    "Since we are neighbors with your mother's family, I can help you regardless of previous suspicions."

    Yun Qingwen went out from the South Prison, looked at the warm Chunyang, and left the closed and dark environment. Only then did he take a deep breath.

    He is not very intelligent, but he was not stupid when he was born in a big business family.

    If you think about something seriously, you may not be able to figure it out.

    This incident was more or less a coincidence, and now it seemed that Qin Xiaoman was not sincere in helping him, but actually meant to use him.

    It's not that he wants the Wei family to fall, it's actually that the county magistrate can't accommodate the Wei family.

    Although he had never been involved in Wei Hongming's business affairs, he still knew a thing or two after living together. In the past few years, Wei Hongming has become more and more arrogant, and many things have been brought to the surface.

    But the county magistrate is upright, how could he tolerate a country gentleman like Wei Hongming.

    In short, he does not regret what he has done.

    Even if he could tolerate Wei Hongming continuing to live his life, but according to the behavior of Wei Hongming brothers, the Wei family would lose sooner or later, after all, it would not be a long-term business.

    At the end of February, the county government collected many piles of criminal evidence against the Wei brothers. Apart from the crimes of defrauding interest in lending and occupying fields, Wei Hongming also raped and killed people many times.

    Wei Bai used his power to bully others and forced his good to become prostitutes. The two brothers once sent people to obstruct the county government's official duties.

    Many of these dirty things were interrogated by Yong's second-hand. Seeing that his old club had fallen, Yong'er's iron-studded mouth also vomited the things the Wei family sent him to do in order to protect himself.

    This is really pushing everyone down the wall.

    Du Heng's sentence has always been lenient, giving people a chance to reform as much as possible.