Yun Qingwenyun waved his handkerchief lightly, trying to disperse the smell in front of his nose.

    "You are unkind, so why blame me for being unrighteous."

    Wei Hongming's chest heaved violently, unexpectedly it was really him!

    Although he and Yun Qingwen had already torn their faces, but they kept treating this person like a fool, and he didn't expect that this stepping stone would smash his feet in the end.

    There are so many emotions in his heart, how can he not be angry, if it is not blocked by a prison pillar, he will definitely rush up and cut Yun Qingwen's neck.

    "Don't point out who is coming to fish you out. I heard that you have been imprisoned. People who have been bullied by you in the past are now crowding in to report. During this time, many activities of the Wei family have been involved. Wei Bai is now He's already in custody, he's just asking for a blessing, he can't even get rid of his own mess, so he can't expect to be free to protect you." Wei Hongming didn't know the situation outside for the past two days

    , Unexpectedly, Du Heng came down with the momentum of thunder, which meant to break the foundation of the Wei family.

    He panicked, his expression became extremely fast, and the expression that was about to eat people just now immediately turned into a look of grievance: "Ah Wen, even though our husband and wife are not as good as they were back then, we are still young acquaintances. You can't just forget about the friendship for many years." Ah. I admit that I have neglected your feelings in the past two years, but I also want to let you live a better life." "Go and

    ask Mr. Yuezhang to let him clear up the relationship and save me, okay, I will definitely change my past Since then, I will listen to you in everything from now on."

    Wei Hongming said with sincerity, "You don't like those little ones at home, so just send them away, and I will only guard you alone." Seeing

    Yun Qingwen Looking at Wei Hongming, he showed his usual deceitful and self-since expression. When he was young, he was not as plump and handsome as Du Heng, but he also had a good appearance.

    With a few serious promises, the promise that was originally the most ridiculous has become somewhat believable.

    In the past, he was coaxed into the past like this, but time has passed, not to mention that Wei Hongming has long been blessed and Qingjun is no longer there, and he has gone through repeated quarrels to chill his heart, no matter how confused Yun Qingwen is, he can't bring it up at this time Any soft-hearted sympathy, I just feel that when I was young, I was really blind to see such a thing that wasted many years in vain.

    "That's enough. I've used this kind of rhetoric every time I asked for something these years. You don't feel tired of it, I'm tired of hearing it." Yun Qingwen said coldly: "It's also a question of you waiting here to confiscate your home and be exiled.

    " Cut it off."

    After saying that, he walked away.

    "Awen, Awen! You can't leave me alone!"

    Yun Qingwen stepped on the lit steps outside the South Prison without looking back, never feeling so happy like this moment.

    That day when he ran into Qin Xiaoman in a restaurant, the two of them had a meal together. At first he went there to say a few words to Qin Xiaoman, but unexpectedly he started drinking while eating.

    After drinking for three rounds, he actually confided to Qin Xiaoman that he wanted to return to Luoxia County with Li.

    "It's not easy to get a second marriage from a businessman. Are you willing to give up your husband?"