Tan Ce sucked in the air with his mouth open, running up and down the field ridge, picked some white plum flowers for Chengyi to put on his hair, and then dragged him to the dry field with soft grass To catch a new grasshopper that's half the size of Littlefinger's finger.

    Qin Xiaoman found a paper kite from nowhere, and the spring breeze gently raised the butterfly kite, and the father and son flew the kite in the open field against the spring breeze, having a great time.

    Du Heng was about to pull the kite string, but an operator from the workshop hurried over.

    "There is a troublemaker caught on the quarry. Master Huang heard that the Lord is here, so he wants to go and have a look." Du Heng's

    brows tightened when he heard this, he said something to his family member, and hurried to the quarry with the operator.

    "Lord Du is here!"

    Du Heng had intended to visit the quarry when he came to the village this time. The village he went to was not far from the quarry, but he arrived in a quarter of an hour.

    He got off the carriage, and the quarry became quiet after the noise.

    Immediately, several people who were detained knelt down in front of Du Heng: "What's the matter with these people?"

    Huang Wenguangli replied: "These people sneaked into the quarry last night, intending to put them in the shed. The explosives were ignited and thrown on the newly mined and polished stone slabs to damage the stones, but fortunately, the people patrolling the quarry caught him on the spot."

    Du Heng saw that the leader kept his head down, he raised his chin slightly, and the county soldiers who detained him immediately Immediately pinch the troublemaker's chin and lift it up.

    Looking at the familiar face in front of him, Du Heng frowned: "Yong Er?

    " Do you serve on the field?"

    Yong Er squinted at Du Heng facelessly, bumped into the iron plate twice, he was naturally in a bad mood, and he had no reason to quibble.

    "Why do you want to come to the quarry to cause trouble?"

    Yong Er didn't answer, the county soldiers behind him squeezed Yong Er's arm, and Yong Er gritted his teeth and said, "I just don't like it, I don't like people coming and going. What kind of water conservancy is being built. The gunpowder exploded the rocks and made such a noise that I couldn't sleep!"

    "How dare you speak rudely in front of your lord!"

    The county soldier became even more forceful.

    Seeing that Yong Er's forehead was covered with cold sweat, but he didn't say a word of truth, Du Heng waved his hand: "Take him back to the South Prison and lock him in the innermost room. The sound insulation is good there, so no one can sleep. "

    Yong Er opened his mouth when he heard the words, but he couldn't refute, and his muffled voice was pulled away.

    Huang Wenguang saw that the crowd dispersed, he went up to Du Heng and said: "The Caomin feel that there must be someone behind Yong Er, but this local ruffian has a tight mouth, and the Caomin is useless and can't pry it open." Even if Huang Wenguang didn't say anything, Du Heng knew it in his

    heart Well, a hooligan in the county, if he had nothing to do, would think of coming to the stone field, even if he refused to accept that he was detained by the county government first, he would not use such a method to retaliate against the county government.