He was just about to say that he would have supper when he returned to the house, if he ate snacks on the way, he would definitely not be able to eat again when he went back.

But before he could speak, he first caught sight of the expressionless man striding along beside the carriage.

"Okay, but don't be greedy."

Feng Ruojing leaned his body slightly out of the window: "Your name is Yi Yan, right

?"

When you are familiar with it, can you go and buy some delicious fried chestnuts?"

Yi Yan didn't answer, but his steps were obviously faster, and he walked to the front of the carriage in a short while.

Seeing this, Feng Ruojing stopped the carriage.

But after a while, a bag of hot chestnuts was delivered to his hand, and Feng Xiaohu hugged it happily.

Feng Ruojing's gaze was still on the taciturn man outside, seeing that he brought the chestnuts, he followed the carriage with a cold and serious face without saying a word.

He didn't even look at him more than once, so why would he say a word to him.

He remembered that when his mother was alive, she told him that not all the real good men in the world treat you very well from the beginning. If he treats you with kindness and enthusiasm, either he comes here with a purpose in mind, or he treats you very well. It's his nature, he treats you well, and he treats others well.

And those with cold faces that make it inconvenient to approach are like chestnuts, as long as you endure the hardness and peel off the hard shell, you can eat soft and glutinous chestnut meat. As long as he identified anyone, he only identified this one.

Feng Ruojing thinks that Yi Yan is such a man.

He pursed his lips: "Qiuyang County... will it snow ?

"

.

After confirming that he was the one who answered, he gritted his teeth: "I just arrived in Qiuyang County, so I don't know the weather here."

Yi Yan raised his head and glanced at the person sitting in the carriage.

Feng Ruojing's ears turned red from the sudden gaze, and just as he was expecting Yi Yan to say something, he heard: "Here we are. The villain has gone back." After speaking, Yi Yan nodded slightly and said a word

. Li, turned and left.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Feng Ruojing saw that Yi Yan's steps back were obviously much brisker than when he came.

Feng Ruojing gritted his teeth, angrily snatched the freshly peeled chestnut from Feng Xiaohu's hand and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Ah! Brother, how could you do this!"

Back in the inner house, it was getting late, Yi Yan went to the kitchen to get his own dinner, and took it to the concierge to eat as usual.

He was holding the lunch box, and when he entered the door, he saw two very kindly smiling people waiting at the gatehouse.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Can you send Mr. Feng Ansheng?"

Yi Yan nodded.

"You eat, eat."

Yi Yan heard the sound and opened the food box at the table, picked up the chopsticks and was about to start, looked up at the two people who hadn't left yet, and put down the chopsticks again.