"..."

    Feng Wanhe was afraid that this country boy was short-sighted, and he only picked the good things that the common people thought were good for his guidance, and he didn't say anything like serving the court or defending the territory. Come.

    I didn't expect this kid to be so reckless!

    Feng Wanhe couldn't help but look back at Du Heng who was not far away, and he shrugged helplessly.

    "Since you are his old employer, you should persuade him well. How can an official hide his talent?"

    Feng Wanhe said to Du Heng, poking his neck, "If you become a thousand households in the future, won't you also be honored?

    " I also want to take advantage of this, but I did not listen to my persuasion, so I can't put a knife on someone's neck."

    Feng Wanhe tightened his lips, knowing that he didn't want to persuade him.

    It was useless to press the cow's head without drinking water, so Feng Wanhe had to watch helplessly as Yi Yan followed Du Heng back.

    I also don't know what kind of ecstasy soup Du Heng fed, so don't give people such a bright future.

    Feng Wanhe felt a pity in his heart, and also felt that he was a little embarrassed in front of Du Heng, so he could only shake his head and say that the kid was too short-sighted in a small place.

    This one is not the only one who knows how to punch and kick. If he misses this one, there will be the next one. He will not be called a general and chase after a hunter. Now he can be regarded as a corporal.

    After the autumn harvest was over, the county government had a lot of idle time, and Du Heng had nothing else to do except resolve two cases during the day.

    It's just that the gangsters were troublesome, after Feng Wanhe threw them over, Yi Yan didn't want to go there, and he didn't destroy his previous words before taking the gangsters to the camp for custody.

    Du Heng had no choice but to arrange for the torture room to be interrogated and taught.

    There were a lot of people, and the trial was trivial. It is no wonder that Feng Wanhe drove people directly to the county yamen south prison and locked them up, not even taking credit.

    Soon into the end of October, Feng Wanhe's family members arrived in Qiuyang County. On that day, Du Heng was going to settle the case in the yamen, so Qin Xiaoman was the one to take care of them.

    In fact, Qin Xiaoman was responsible for arranging housing and other matters. He often walked with the officials and family members of the county, and liked to listen to the chatter of the neighbors. He knew more about the houses and alleys in the county than he did.

    After inquiring about a few good houses and letting Feng Wanhe decide by himself, things went well.

    It was a windy night in Lindong. After taking a bath, Du Heng lay down on the bed lazily, opened a book, and waited for Qin Xiaoman, who was still combing his hair in front of the dressing table, to come to bed: "How is the Feng family?"

    "He's very talkative, much gentler than General Feng. This time there are General Feng's wife and two younger ones."

    Du Heng opened his mouth and asked, "How old are you?

    " One of them seems to be in his twenties."

    Du Heng raised his head from the book when he heard the words: "So old? I see that General Feng is only under forty, so it's too early for him to get married and have children."