Although the fight against the bandits was considered a success, a lot of financial and material resources and manpower were spent in the past two years, and the village has also declined, and it has been a long time before it can return to the stability of the past.

    Many young people can only go to the county to make a living, changing the declining situation of their families.

    Although the bandits did not go to the village again, many young people were still uneasy after leaving the village. They were afraid that the bandits would come back and there would be no young people in the village to resist, and the old, weak, women and children would definitely suffer.

    This is a sharp sword hanging over the heads of these young people who go out to make a living, and the threat of bandits increases day by day.

    Now that he has the opportunity to collect it, Yi Yan certainly doesn't want to let go of this opportunity.

    Du Heng saw that he was determined, but he didn't dare to be sloppy, and asked Yi Yan about the specifics of fighting the bandits in the village at the beginning. After ensuring that it was true and effective, he arranged for the military room to select county soldiers to go to suppress the bandits.

    The people in the county had also heard about the robbing of the food tax. Although there were many bandits in Qiuyang County, they were still shocked every time they heard what happened, not to mention that it was robbed by the court this time.

    People were panicked, and farmers did not dare to sell their grain, and the county town became clean again.

    It is not a good thing that the counties in the autumn harvest area are clean.

    Du Heng immediately comforted the people in person and asked them to continue the autumn harvest business.

    Seeing that the whole team in the county had completed their military service and left the city in a mighty manner this day, the common people were comforted a little, but the food and grain business in the county was still not as lively as before the accident.

    "Who are you writing to?"

    Qin Xiaoman changed into simple clothes, and was about to talk to Du Heng about something, watching him writing a letter in the study.

    Du Heng replied: "I wrote to General Weiping."

    Qin Xiaoman sat down next to Du Heng when he heard this, and it seemed that his family had never had any contact with this person in his memory.

    Du Heng put down his brush and said to Qin Xiaoman: "The bandits in Qiuyang County have been around for many years, but this time they are so bold as to intercept the imperial court's food. Although Yi Yan is leading the team, I'm afraid it will not be so easy to eradicate.

    " The mansion wanted to build a troop store, and things were done in a hurry, but he didn't want the situation in the court to change suddenly. The old emperor was shocked when he heard that there was something strange in Chunwei and feared that there would be a change in the palace, so he hurriedly recalled the troops sent by the court to protect the stability of the imperial city, and hoarded troops. One click and it was temporarily suspended.

    After the death of the first emperor and the enthronement of the new emperor, His Majesty is benevolent and filial, thinking about the unfinished hoarding of troops before the death of the late emperor, and he himself attaches importance to the common development of civil and military affairs. Picked it up again.

    The matter is still the same as the sixth prince back then, but now the sixth master who has been named prince is in charge, and the staff of the original Yiying has not changed.