" Jiang accountant, how about going to my place for a drink today?"

    Following a compliment, they all followed suit, and the compliments and congratulations became more and more loud.

    Jiang Qi was pushed to the bottom of the notice in a daze, and his name was impressively written on the list in black and red.

    His head was dizzy all of a sudden, and he couldn't react for a while.

    "I'm on the list? I was selected as the master book?!"

    "That's right, your name is written on it!" "

    How did he win? A farmer with mud legs and no fame at all The magistrate of the county is not deliberately partial!"

    Seeing Jiang Qi being surrounded by compliments, Wei Bai was even more angry, and a small accountant whom he had just ridiculed was chosen as the master bookkeeper. This is not a slap in the face or something!

    It has always been used to being arrogant, Wei Bai yelled at the head of the county magistrate, regardless of whether he was outside the county government.

    As soon as the words fell, Ma Yingfan, who happened to be passing by, heard the words and said angrily: "How dare you dare to insult the magistrate here. You are really disrespectful! Fortunately, you are still a scholar, and you simply don't know how to be polite. Come here, take me to the county Learn to let Confucian masters teach you a thing or two, and you don’t have to say anything in the magistrate’s ears to make him unhappy!”

    Before Wei Bai could react, he was detained by two yamen servants.

    "You guys dare to detain me, let go, but my father..."

    Before the man finished speaking, a sackcloth was stuffed in his mouth, and he was dragged away by the yamen servant.

    Seeing Wei Bai being escorted away, the common people applauded happily.

    Early the next morning, when Du Heng arrived at the county government office, the fourteen newly recruited people had already come to report early.

    At this time, the official office is assigning and providing simple training to the new officials.

    Du Heng went in with his hands behind his back, listened for a while, and said in the middle of the gap: "The two chief registrars will lead them over first, and the rules in the yamen will be taught by the official room and the ceremony room. I will arrange the specific matters." "Yes.

    " "The official Fang Dianshi quickly responded, and said to the newcomer: "Jiang Qi, Zhong Yuanzhi, follow the magistrate." The

    old and the young left the team, and Jiang Qi looked at Du Heng with glowing eyes, as if A little greyhound just waiting for its owner to feed it.

    The two saluted Du Heng respectfully.

    When Du Heng first selected people, he liked Jiang Qi's quick-witted mind and quick and accurate arithmetic. People like this are suitable for doing dexterous work, running errands, doing measurements, etc.; while Zhong Yuanzhi is a bit older, He looks rigid, but he is a steady and stable person, suitable for careful work, such as recording household registration, going through formalities and other things.

    Now that he has selected people, he did not hesitate to praise them, and explained the reasons for hiring them, so that they can make good use of their strengths.

    In addition, he briefly talked about his own rules, and assigned work to the two of them.

    "The villain must be cautious and considerate in handling things, and he will not fail the appreciation of the adults."