"Finally, something happened."

    Du Heng felt much more comfortable after rectifying the county government's personnel changes.

    After leaving the yamen, Du Heng didn't go back to the inner house directly, but walked out of the gate of the county yamen and walked down the street.

    There are two main streets in Qiuyang County, Tiandi and Xuanhuang, and the county government is directly on Tiandi Street.

    Now the harvesting of corn has begun between the villages and the fields, and the county is more lively than before.

    "Hello, Mr. Du."

    "Hello, Mr. Magistrate."

    Du Heng walked along the street, and he heard many voices of greetings from the people along the way. Although he rarely went out on the street before, it's not like he never came to the street, like today It was the first time to be warmly greeted by the people.

    He knew the reason in his heart, seeing this, he couldn't help feeling a surge of satisfaction in his heart, filled his heart to the brim, and gently answered the questions one by one.

    With the corner of his mouth curled up, Du Heng hugged a big cold melon in front of a melon farmer on the street and knocked it, then tied it with a rope and walked home slowly.

    "Did you go to the office so early today?"

    Qin Xiaoman just woke up from a nap, and went to the back kitchen to boil some water, waiting for Du Heng to come back to take a bath.

    In the weather in Qiuyang County, washing twice a day is not too much.

    As soon as he threw the firewood into the stove, he saw Du Heng. He almost thought he was late for sleep. He squinted his eyes and stood up: "The water has just boiled." Du Heng put down the cold melon, stepped forward and said, "Jiang

    Zuowu The matter is over, and I have an early morning appointment today."

    "What's wrong with the eyes?"

    Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman rubbing his left eye, and held his arm.

    "I'm afraid that the dust fell into the eyes when chopping firewood."

    "Let the servants do these things, why do you do it yourself?"

    Qin Xiaoman said: "I'm fine, I'm here to do things about the house in Qiuyang County After the cooking is done, there are only three meals to be prepared, and the cooking skills are not good, and the two cubs refuse to eat the cooked dishes, and I have hired a cook a few days ago, so I am even more idle."

    Du Heng looked at his red eyes as if he was hooked . He rubbed the red thread, dizzy and some tears came out, even though he rubbed the red himself, he couldn't help but feel distressed when he heard the sad words: "I've been busy with the affairs of the yamen for a while, and I really neglected you."

    "What are you talking about, I'm not that delicate little husband who can't live without being surrounded by her husband."

    Du Heng chuckled lightly: "Do you still have a foreign body sensation in your eyes?"

    "Yes." Qin Xiao Man raised his chin and looked up at Du Heng: "Show me off."

    Du Heng obeyed him.

    Qin Xiaoman's eyes were weeping in the wind, and his cheeks were a little itchy, but he kept looking at Du Heng with trembling eyelashes.

    The person in front of him was very close to him, and the handsome face fell into his eyes more clearly.