He also didn't want his father to be alone in a strange place, and he couldn't come back for a long time.

    The most important thing is being able to be with daddy, kiddie and younger brother.

    Qin Xiaoman patted Little Sweet Cake on the back: "Go to sleep for a while."

    Erbao, who was moving back and forth in Du Heng's arms, watched his brother pursing his mouth, and he reached out to hold his brother's hand: "Don't cry. "

    The carriage had just driven out of the corner of the alley, and suddenly there was a shout from behind the convoy: "Chengyi     !

    "

The people at the back of the convoy immediately frowned.

    Chengyi also sat up: "Who is it?"

    Tan Ce said fiercely, "Bad guy!"

    "Is it Yun Duo?"

    Every time Yun Duo came to look for him at home, Tan Ce was very upset, and would say something briefly, and then he would call him a bad person when he watched Yun Duo ask him to go to his house.

    He climbed to the side of the car curtain and looked back, it was really Yunduo.

    Although they are the same age, the little chubby Dun'er is half a head taller than Chengyi, because he looks round and not tall.

    In summer, they lay on the mat on the floor and looked at the sky outside the window. On the blue sky, one after another of white clouds drifted by very slowly. Chengyi felt that Yunduo was just like the white clouds in the sky.

    They are all in groups, and they run slowly.

    But today Yun Duo was running very fast after the carriage. He was holding a pot, and the water in it was constantly pouring out as he pulled apart.

    Afraid that he would fall, Chengyi hurriedly stopped the carriage.

    The little chubby dun'er was so out of breath that he had caught up. He stood by the car window and said, "Chengyi, this is for you."

    Chengyi looked at the clay pot held up with both hands, which contained two small red koi , the same as what I saw in the water tank at Yun Duo's house before.

    "Thank you."

    He took it carefully.

    "Chengyi, goodbye."

    Xiaopangdun said in a low voice.

    "Goodbye, Yunduo."

    Tan Ce cried in Du Heng's arms, urging: "Go, go, go!"

    After the carriage axles turned again, Little Pang Dun said goodbye three times loudly until the carriage disappeared The eyes can no longer see.

    .......

    Here we go all the way along the official road, the road is fairly flat, and the weather is dry, so it is easy to drive, but I am afraid that the child has not traveled a long distance, and the car does not dare to drive too fast.

    At noon, the weather is hot and I am afraid that the children will not be able to bear it, so they will find a tea shed or a shady place to rest as much as possible.

    On the first day of leaving the county, the road is mostly familiar scenery, nothing unusual, but the second day is far away. Looking at the undulating mountains, the mountains and mountains make people feel very open.