It is still spring now, and the water lilies have not yet bloomed, but new leaves grow in spring, and the round green leaves look good on the water.

    The most important thing is that there are a lot of small koi in the water tank, with red tails and white spots, not big in size and round belly, with tails like dancing fans. Children like it very much.

    "The little carp is so beautiful, I also want to buy one for my brother in the street market." "

    I'll grab one for you, anyway, there are a lot of water tanks."

    Yun Duo hurriedly asked the servant to fetch a box to hold the little koi .

    "Who is that child?"

    On the porch, a husband who was supporting the old man to bask in the sunshine looked at the two little stumps in the garden, and Yun Duo knew it. The little brother who looks like gentle white jade is unfamiliar.

    "He's really cute."

    The old lady laughed, "You're too lazy to come back from Qiuyang County, so you haven't seen that kid before. He's the brother of our neighbor in the alley, and Yunduo and Yunduo get together for fun every day. .”

    Fu Lang frowned: "Don't be a small family, and you want to rely on the children's friendship to entrust our family to do things."

    The old lady said: "It's a Qingliu scholar's family, a squire in the county. Husband and wife Both of them are generous and talkative."

    "The most filthy one is the family of scholars, who are poor but still think of themselves as high-minded, just like officials. The same is true for these squires, on the one hand, they look down on the smell of money from merchants, and on the other hand, they don't rely on merchants' support. Live decently."

    The old lady listened to the complaints one after another, and the good weather was said to be a little uncomfortable.

    "It's not that every family has bad intentions. I know that you suffered a lot when you married in Qiuyang County, and that son-in-law's romantic mother-in-law is also hard to get along with. But in the past, your father and I advised you not to marry in the past, you If you don’t listen to the obsession with that scholar, today’s bitter fruit should have been expected early in the morning.”

    Hearing his mother’s words, Fu Lang was very unhappy: “My mother is not helping my brother to speak, but she is still complaining about me. I don’t know what to do. Parents don’t want to stop me, because they think my brother is troublesome, and they are partial to my brother.” “The more you say it, the more inappropriate it is     !

    ”

Holding his hand: "You can go around on your own. I'm tired in spring, so I'll go for a while."

    Seeing his mother leave, Yun Qingwen felt even more depressed.

    He walked towards the two kids who were having fun.

    "Uncle, are you here?"

    Yun Qingwen looked down at Yun Duo: "You kid should eat less, your face is as round as that silver plate with eyes, nose and mouth, and you will grow up later The fat head and big ears mean that no matter how big the family business is, I’m afraid it will be difficult to find a girl from a good family.”

    Yun Duo frowned, pouted and said fiercely: “Grandmother said that children need to eat more meat to grow taller. !"

    Yun Qingwen sneered: "That's raising you like a pig, and when your father comes back and sees you so fat, he won't let you eat meat."