The top three are useless and cannot be given official positions, so they have to endure hardships; if they squeeze into the top two, although they can get official positions, they have no relatives and family members in the court. How can they understand the power struggle clearly?

    Furthermore, if he was lucky enough to win the first class, he would be very proud of himself, but he was cleared of the exam questions, even if everything was unintentional, once the incident happened, the consequences would be disastrous.

    No matter what the possibility is, Du Heng still doesn't think that he can be alone in the list this time.

    If so, why bother.

    In the past, he and Qin Xiaoman made a promise together in the name of a son-in-law, to protect the whole family, and to live comfortably.

    Now that the wish has been fulfilled, I should be content and happy.

    Du Heng can see it, he is not very obsessed with the examination.

    It's just that when encountering these things, he couldn't help feeling a mess in his heart. Since he had no hope for the list, he immediately returned to Luoxia County even if he wanted to leave the land of right and wrong after leaving the Gongyuan.

    However, if he leaves immediately, and he arrives at the county town of Chunwei and has not yet released the list, this will inevitably arouse suspicion.

    To be on the safe side, he waited until it was almost time to release the rankings before heading back to the county.

    On the eighth day of March, Chunwei released the list.

    Since the children's test, Du Heng failed the ranking for the first time.

    But everything was psychologically prepared, and Du Heng went back to the house and retired to the county after a hasty cutscene.

    ......

    The weather in April is warm, and the bluestone slabs are dry and comfortable in the afternoon, and the spring is warm and bright, making you sleepy.

    The room was quiet, the April spring light fell on the window lattice, and a few pink peach petals floated in with the wind.

    Chengyi poked his head out from under the quilt, glanced at Qin Xiaoman who was sleeping beside him with his eyes closed, and his breathing gradually stabilized.

    He yelled in a low voice: "Daddy~"

    The sleeping man didn't change his face, and climbed up again with a sense of tolerance, stretched out his arms to wrap around Qin Xiaoman's neck, and kissed him on the face.

    Just like when his father was not at home, Qin Xiaoman kissed him on the cheek every night before he was about to fall asleep, and kissed him lightly.

    In this way, there will be no big mouths when sleeping, and monsters with long tongues will come to scare children in their dreams, and they can sleep better at night.

    He also thought that his little father could sleep well at noon, because recently his little father always wanted to throw up when eating, and he used to eat three bowls of rice, but now he can only eat one bowl.

    Brother Qin said that it was because Dad had a baby in his womb, and the baby was uncomfortable and noisy, and Dad would also feel uncomfortable.

    After Cheng Yi kissed Qin Xiaoman, he climbed up to Qin Xiaoman's slightly raised belly, tilted his head, and gently pressed his face against Qin Xiaoman's belly.