Master Xiang saw that the students in the classroom were studying hard, although he felt relieved, but he also told everyone not to be too tense. If they fail to learn, they will not talk about it, and on the contrary, they will ruin their mentality of taking the exam.

    The next day I rested and took a bath, and after I finished my lectures to my master in the afternoon, I left school a stick of incense earlier for everyone, so that the students in the classroom could go back to rest earlier and refresh their spirits.

    It was cold and Du Heng didn't intend to continue studying in the icehouse-like classroom. He rubbed his hands to tidy up his things, and then washed the ink in the inkstone by the drain.

    This winter rain is not small, it is just cold.

    When I brought the bookcase to the gate of the academy, there were already some early horses and horses waiting to pick up people outside, and today the servants of every family are also equipped with umbrellas.

    The academy finished early, and Du Heng asked his family not to come pick him up. He liked to walk back by himself.

    Sometimes I would stop by to take a look at the new shop that was being prepared, and then go home with Qin Xiaoman.

    But this is not the main purpose, the main thing is that after moving to the county, the family has all the servants, horses and servants, and they take the car to the gate of the academy in the morning, and someone delivers the meals to them at noon.

    He buried his head in his book and couldn't walk two steps a day.

    He used to be a farmer in the village, but now he can't even take two steps on the road, and his bones are stiff, which is really suffocating.

    For this reason, after the family came to pick him up for two days, Du Heng stopped letting anyone come.

    Walking back to the house by myself, doing some activities and reading books at night is more energetic.

    It's just that today's weather is not beautiful.

    "Du Heng, are you going back today? Shall I take you?"

    Hearing the sound, Du Heng looked up and saw Mu Ti standing in front of the carriage and preparing to go back.

    "Thank you, brother. I will go back and enjoy the rain."

    Mu Ti shook his head: "Don't be greedy for the cold and cold, and then delay your study." "

    Come on, I'll give you this umbrella, so as not to save you I bought an umbrella."

    Hearing this, Du Heng rushed over, "Thank you, brother."

    "Let's go."

    Du Heng waved towards the carriage: "Be careful when it's raining."

    Sending Mu Ti away, Du Heng held on The umbrella fell into the winter rain, and moved gently together with the oil-paper umbrellas in the market.

    There was a frost just a while ago, and the vegetables and radishes in the county are selling very well, and the fruits and vegetables are even sweeter after the frost. Da Zhuang only sent a carload of vegetables to the house two days ago.

    This year's winter bamboo shoots grow less, and the price is higher than in previous years.

    A few days ago, Du Heng also asked Da Zhuang to bring some winter bamboo shoots when he delivered the vegetables next time, and stewed chicken soup or hoof flowers would be delicious.