"Now," he said, breathing heavily. "Let us pass,"

"Candidate Kim Cheol has passed. Please proceed through the door." The speaker said.

"Wait, what about me?" Yeonjun said.

"Choi Yeonjun has not contributed, therefore he will not pass."

"He's in crutches, I promise you he is worthy when he is in good condition." Cheol said. "Let us both through."

"Candidate Choi Yeonjun has passed. Please proceed through the door."

They walked through the door and were greeted by a woman, handing them their uniforms.

"Follow me to the residence area," she said.

"How does this job work?" Cheol asked. "Like how do we work?"

"A client pays our organisation to take out specific people, and our organisation select a few to execute the job," She said, "Basically, just relax and train until you get a calling."

They followed her to a room full of grown men, all battle hardened and trained.

"Woah, we're a bit young for this, aren't we?" Yeonjun said.

"Doesn't matter, there's no turning back now." Cheol said.

"What's this? Why are there children in our rooms?" One said, squaring up to Cheol, trying to scare him. "Kiddo, have you really got what it takes?"

"Wanna find out?" Cheol said.

"Gentlemen, can't we resolve this in a more friendly way?" Yeonjun was going to say, but the whole room erupted into one big fight.

And surprisingly, those men actually lost.

"NUMBER 367, STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!" The speaker yelled.

Everyone stopped and bowed to the speaker.

They decided to check out the training room.

It was massive, with all sorts of things like weights, treadmills, punching bags.

"What type of organisation are we working for?" Yeonjun said, astonished.

In the first mission, Yeonjun was incredibly afraid. Him having to kill somebody changed him.

Throughout the next 5 months, Yeonjun and Cheol trained hard. Yeonjun got stronger, but was still unable to beat Cheol.

"Cheol, cmere!" Yeonjun yelled. "Look, our friends are famous!!"

Cheol came over to look at his phone.

"They don't know us, and we don't know them. We died 5 months ago." Cheol said.

"Alright, geez, I thought you'd be happy to see them." Yeonjun said.

"367! 529! You have a new request, please head to the boss' office."

They walked into the room and bowed.

"You two are my youngest fighters, and you've made the most progress out of anyone, so I entrust this one to you two." He said.

"What is it?" Cheol said.

"Somebody's requested for a group of girls to hunted, not killed though, you bring them to the empty room back here." He said.

"Who?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm sure you've heard about them, the new kpop group NewJeans." He answered. "But in case you really don't know, the group consists of Kim Minji, Pham Hanni, Danielle Marsh, Kang Haerin, and Lee Hyein. You may take out anyone that gets in your way."

"H-how much money, sir?" Yeonjun said, trembling.

"Because of how difficult this may be, 500,000,000 won will be awarded."

Yeonjun and Cheol walk around, thinking in their room.

"What do we do???" Yeonjun said. "That's a lot of money, but they're our friends!"

"I've gotta go." Cheol said, leaving.

Cheol decided to pay their old meet-up spot a visit.

It was completely abandoned, with only one person there.

Kang Haerin.

She was placing flowers on Cheol's grave, crying. There were 5 more bouquets.

She'd been coming back for the past 5 months.

Cheol watched, dying to show himself, but he couldn't, and fled as she turned around.

One month later, the plan to capture NewJeans initiated. They were going to do it slowly, one by one.

Cheol left a note on one of their beds in their dorm while they were away, warning them. He wanted to stall as long as he could.

The next day, he froze in spot as he saw NewJeans actually appear on stage.

"The bomb's planted." Yeonjun said over the radio. "Just say when."

Cheol panicked.

I got nothing to lose
좋아한다고 ooh-whoa, ooh-whoa, ooh-whoa
Ra-ta-ta-ta 울린 심장 (Ra-ta-ta-ta)
But I don't want to

"Cheol? You there?" Yeonjun asked. "Cheol!! Aww screw it, I'm blowing it up, take cover!!"

Stay in the middle
Like you a little
Don't want no riddle
말해줘 say it ba-

*BANG!!!!!!*

"Time to go! Head to rendezvous!" Yeonjun yelled.

But Cheol didn't move. He just wanted to jump down and help Haerin, like he always did.

"Cheol! I'll cover you!!" He yelled, firing bullets at bodyguards and the stage. "CHEOL, MOVE IT BEFORE THEY FIND YOU!!"

They hopped in the car and zoomed off to the building.

"You stay here, I'll be back with one of them." Yeonjun said.

"You sure you'll be fine? Y/n's there. They've been training too." Cheol said.

"Don't worry. Y/n isn't bulletproof." Yeonjun smirked, cocking his gun.

"He actually wants to kill Y/n?" Cheol thought to himself. "What's up with him?"

Not long after, Yeonjun returned with Hyein.

"DRIVE!" He yelled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.