The apology

As Jungwon sat on Y/n's lap, feeling safe in her embrace, he heard the cafeteria door open and looked up to see Sunghoon walking in with a group of Y/n's friends.

Jungwon's heart skipped a beat as he realized they were all staring at him and Y/n. He could feel his face turning red as he tried to get off her lap, but Y/n held him tightly, refusing to let go.

Sunghoon walked over to the table, looking surprised to see Jungwon sitting with Y/n. "Hey, what's going on?" he said, his eyes darting between the two of them.

Y/n smiled at him, still holding onto Jungwon. "We're back together," she said, her voice confident and strong.

Jungwon could feel his cheeks turning even redder as he heard her words. He wasn't sure if he was ready for everyone to know about their relationship, especially with Heeseung lurking around.

But as Y/n's friends sat down at the table, smiling and chatting with them, Jungwon started to feel a sense of belonging. He realized that he didn't have to face Heeseung alone and that Y/n and her friends were there to support him.

As they talked and laughed, Jungwon felt a sense of peace wash over him. He knew that Heeseung was still a threat, but with Y/n and her friends by his side, he felt like he had a fighting chance.

He leaned his head against Y/n's shoulder, feeling her hand rubbing soothing circles on his back. He knew that he had made the right decision to be with her and that together, they could face anything.

{Time skip, in P.E class}

After the lunch break, they all walked together towards the sports hall, with Jungwon feeling a mix of fear and excitement. He was still nervous about Heeseung and what he might do, but he was also happy to be back with Y/n.

As they walked, Jungwon felt Y/n's hand tightening around his, and he turned to look at her. She was staring straight ahead, her eyes narrowed in anger.

Jungwon followed her gaze and saw Heeseung standing in the distance, his eyes fixed on them. Jungwon felt a shiver run down his spine as he remembered Heeseung's threats, and he wanted nothing more than to run away.

But Y/n held him back, her grip on his hand strong and determined. She walked towards Heeseung, pulling Jungwon with her.

"What do you want?" she said, her voice low and menacing.

Heeseung smirked at her, his eyes flicking over to Jungwon. "I just wanted to say hello to my future girlfriend," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Y/n glared at him, her hand still tightly holding onto Jungwon's. "You need to leave Jungwon alone. He's with me now, and I won't let you hurt him."

Heeseung laughed, his eyes flicking back to Jungwon. "I don't want to hurt him," he said. "I just want him to know that he's making a big mistake by being with you."

Jungwon felt a wave of panic wash over him as he heard Heeseung's words. He looked up at Y/n, who was still glaring at Heeseung.

But before he could say anything, Y/n spoke up again. "You need to back off," she said, her voice firm. "Jungwon is mine now, and I won't let you come between us."

Heeseung looked at her for a moment, then shrugged and walked away. Jungwon felt a sense of relief wash over him as he watched Heeseung disappear into the distance.

He turned to Y/n, who was still holding his hand. "Thank you," he said, his voice shaking a little.

Y/n smiled at him, her eyes softening. "I'll always protect you," she said, her hand still holding onto his. "No matter what."