Home, my safe haven

After getting off the bus, Jungwon began to walk home from the bus stop. As he walked, he kept his head down and avoided eye contact with anyone who passed him by. He preferred to keep to himself and didn't like drawing attention to himself.

Despite the shyness, Jungwon enjoyed walking home from the bus stop. He found it peaceful to be alone with his thoughts and to take in the sights and sounds of his neighborhood. He noticed the birds chirping in the trees,  the children playing in their yards, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

As he neared his house, Jungwon began to feel more anxious. He didn't like the thought of being around his family, who were all outgoing and talkative. But he knew he had to face them eventually, so he took a deep breath and prepared himself.

When he arrived home, his mother greeted him with a warm smile and asked him how his day was. Jungwon mumbled a quick response and retreated to his room, where he could be alone and recharge his social batteries.

Although he was shy, Jungwon was content with his quiet and reflective nature. He knew that not everyone had to be outgoing and talkative to be happy and fulfilled.

Jungwon's room was his sanctuary. It was a small space, but he had decorated it to his liking, with posters of his favorite bands and books lining the shelves. He threw himself onto his bed and closed his eyes, taking deep breaths to calm his racing thoughts.

He knew that he should probably start on his homework soon, but the thoughts of facing more social interaction with his classmates were too much to bear. Instead, he decided to lose himself in the world of a novel he had been reading.

As he read, the characters in the book came alive, transporting him to a world far away from the mundane realities of his own life. For a few hours, he forgot about his shyness and his worries and was immersed in the story.

When his mother called him down for dinner, he reluctantly put down the book and made his way to the dining table. He ate quickly, eager to return to his room, and continue reading.

Back in his room, he settled back into bed, feeling grateful for the peace and quiet that enveloped him. He knew that the next day would bring more challenges and social interactions, but for now, he was content to stay in his own little world.

---------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to say that the chapters won't be really long, like in my other story. I hope you guys are okay with it.
Bye 👋