Overwhelmed by attention

It had been two months since Y/n and Jungwon had started dating, and things were going well. Y/n had toned down her mean girl act and had become kinder towards everyone, especially Jungwon. Meanwhile, Jungwon had opened up more and had become more confident in himself. However, there was a new problem that Jungwon was facing.

Ever since he started dating Y/n, other people began to notice him more. Jungwon wasn't used to all the attention he was receiving, and it was making him feel overwhelmed. He noticed that other boys in his class would stare at him, and some would even try to talk to him more often. Even some girls started to show interest in him and would flirt with him whenever Y/n wasn't around.

At first, Jungwon didn't know how to react to all the attention. He felt awkward and unsure of himself, and he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize his relationship with Y/n. However, as time went on, he began to feel more and more stressed. He didn't want to hurt Y/n, but he also didn't want to lead anyone else on.

One day, as Jungwon was sitting in class, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. He turned around and saw a group of girls giggling and looking his way. Jungwon felt his heart race, and he quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed.

As the day went on, more and more people started to talk to Jungwon. It was as if he had suddenly become popular overnight, and he didn't know how to handle it. He felt like he was being pulled in different directions, and he didn't know what to do.

When he finally saw Y/n at the end of the day, he felt relieved. He ran up to her and hugged her tightly, grateful for her presence. "I missed you," he whispered, burying his face in her hair.

Y/n smiled and hugged him back. "I missed you too, silly," she said, pulling away and looking at him. "Is everything okay?"

Jungwon hesitated for a moment before finally speaking. "I don't know. I feel like everyone's looking at me, and I don't know how to handle it. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't want to lose you either."

Y/n's smile faded, and she took his hand. "Jungwon, you don't have to worry about anyone else. You're with me, and that's all that matters. If anyone else tries to get in the way, I'll take care of it. You just focus on us, okay?"

Jungwon felt a weight lift off his shoulders, and he smiled at Y/n. "Okay," he said. "Thank you."

Y/n squeezed his hand and leaned in to kiss him. "Anytime," she said, smiling. "Now let's go get some ice cream."

Jungwon grinned and followed Y/n out of the school, feeling grateful for her understanding and support. He knew that he still had a lot to learn about relationships and dealing with attention, but with Y/n by his side, he felt like he could handle anything.

{Time skip, the next day}

Jungwon had spent the whole day with Sunghoon, trying to focus on their studies for an upcoming test. They were in the library, poring over textbooks, when two girls approached them. Jungwon felt his heart race as the girls started to flirt with him, making him feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Sunghoon, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying the attention. He flirted back with the girls, making them giggle and blush. Jungwon tried to ignore them, but the girls kept trying to get his attention.

Finally, one of the girls turned to Jungwon and asked, "Are you taken?"

Jungwon felt his cheeks heat up, and he stumbled over his words. "Uh, yeah, I am," he said, feeling embarrassed.

The girls looked disappointed, and they quickly walked away. Sunghoon chuckled and nudged Jungwon. "Dude, you're such a nervous wreck when it comes to girls," he said, grinning.